Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grrr...Kids!!

Go down 
+9
chargerchick
RT!st!C
ttruckinon
Srteight
HiPwr
Dartboy
Shawn1112
AlterEgo
Fidostudio
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:00 am

OMG, my son just fell over on his bike right into my car. Make an inch long scratch down to bare metal!

I feel so bad too because I yelled at him before finding out if he was OK. Mind you, he is 14 and knows better than to pull his bike up next to my car.

Kids... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:03 am

Grrr...Kids!! Affraid Grrr...Kids!! Affraid Grrr...Kids!! Affraid Grrr...Kids!! Icon_evil Grrr...Kids!! Icon_evil Grrr...Kids!! Icon_evil Grrr...Kids!! Icon_cry Grrr...Kids!! Icon_cry Grrr...Kids!! Icon_cry Grrr...Kids!! Icon_mad Grrr...Kids!! Icon_mad Grrr...Kids!! Icon_mad Grrr...Kids!! Kopfschuettel Grrr...Kids!! Kopfschuettel Grrr...Kids!! Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:09 am

That sucks, at least he didnt get hurt. If you are going to wait a while to fix you might want to put some touch up paint on it till then. It will start to rust in a couple of months.

Last edited by Shawn1112 on July 30th 2010, 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:10 am

how? by falling or from Fido?? LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:13 am

I need to find a good body guy...It's a good excuse to have all my little dings and scratched fixed and maybe have my side skirts and mirrors matched to the car.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:15 am

Olson Auto Body in McHenry is good
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:19 am

Fidostudio wrote:
I need to find a good body guy...It's a good excuse to have all my little dings and scratched fixed and maybe have my side skirts and mirrors matched to the car.
Good idea on the skirts and mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:31 am

ouch sorry to hear..... No
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:35 am

I didn't think 14-year-olds rode bikes anymore. Don't they have cars at that age now (or at least insist on being driven around everywhere)?
Back to top Go down
Srteight
CAMM Member
Srteight

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 11:10 am

Gotta love the kids. Ive had 2 bite my tongue on several occasions when my kids are playing and get too close to the car. Eventually reality kicks in and that little voice whispers, "its only a car!" Sometimes it just takes longer than others is all.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 4:50 pm

In the words of Bill Cosby, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out and make another one that looks just like you"
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 5:13 pm

My body shop wants $400 to fix Sad
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 7:48 pm

ttruckinon wrote:
In the words of Bill Cosby, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out and make another one that looks just like you"

LOL sorry to here this fido!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 8:29 pm

Fidostudio wrote:
My body shop wants $400 to fix Sad

Ouch. Sorry. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 8:35 pm

Sorry to hear that but I would have had a hard time not loosing it. Rule number one no playing around daddy's car!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 9:41 pm

Tell me about it...now that it's over and he's OK I've been harrassing him constantly.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 9:53 pm

remember i have a great dent guy out towards you guys and he's cheap and very good 25 bucks a whole panel.i had him at my job today fixing alot of our drivers cars excellent job.and he fixed my small ding i had on the top of my fender....he's totally mobile.......

THE NAME
-------------\
ELITE RESTORATION SERVICES INC
ALEXANDER-847-767-9967
-DENTS,DINGS,HAIL DAMAGE ,CREASES, AND KID'S......

TELL HIM I SENT YOU FOR DISCOUNT
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:10 pm

Wow, I'm all over that!
Back to top Go down
punkerjim
CAMM Member

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 7:59 am

yeah, a 14 year old should know better and i think that's an age that yelling for doing something stupid comes before checking if they're ok.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 3:22 pm

punkerjim wrote:
yeah, a 14 year old should know better and i think that's an age that yelling for doing something stupid comes before checking if they're ok.

in 2 years or so when he has a car of his own, he is going to fully understand why dad was so quick to yell....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grrr...Kids!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr...Kids!!   Grrr...Kids!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grrr...Kids!!
Page 1 of 1