Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.

Go down 
+12
blackhemi
liljoejoe54
pjcharger
irishrt5.7
Headtripp
chargerchick
RT!st!C
Hypnotiq
HiPwr
inkedup
xegitalian19xx
Shawn1112
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. Empty
PostSubject: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 6:38 pm

I was going to keep this quite until its done but fuck it. When I had my trunk done about a month ago, Raul (owner) and I kicked some different ideas around. Things that we havent seen in a Charger. Well he called me over the weekend and asked if I was ready to do it, I told him I didnt have the cash yet. He told me just bring the car in and he will take care of it FREE of charge, and my partial sponsorship is turning in to a full sponsorship!!!! He has got 6 jobs on referals from me in the last month or so, and 1 job was over $10,000 on an Escalade. So needless to say I'm adding 6 more tv's inside the car, and then I'm done with tv's I think. I'm adding 1 tv in each visor and the other 4, you will have to wait and see! Ya I know you have seen the tv's in the visor, but the other 4, I highly doubt you have seen in a Charger. I know some people may think its over kill on the tv's and personally I agree to a point. But at some of the larger shows that I'm trying to compete in, its pretty much a must do. People and judges at these shows want to see some shit that makes them say omg do you see that.

Last edited by Shawn1112 on July 30th 2010, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 6:45 pm

Nice bro...can't wait to see what you came up with!!!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 6:49 pm

we should have a pool on where the four are going....my guess is the headliner kinda lik the stadium effect
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 7:02 pm

Kind of beats the 19" black & white I have for the house.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 7:08 pm

Nice man.. Im sure it will look real slick in your car. Can't wait to see pics. When will you have it back?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 8:14 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
Nice man.. Im sure it will look real slick in your car. Can't wait to see pics. When will you have it back?
Hopefully Friday
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 8:27 pm

thats awesome congrats on the full sponsorship! is it in the headlights and tail lights?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:04 pm

Wow...that's great. I wish I could get a full sponsorship! Can't wait to see what you are having done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 9:51 am

Are you going to have to plug your ride in everywhere you go now lol goofball. Or we could just buy a Chevy Volt to park next to you
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 10:15 am

Headtripp wrote:
Are you going to have to plug your ride in everywhere you go now lol goofball. Or we could just buy a Chevy Volt to park next to you
I have a couple of different options on that. I can buy a optima battery and set it under the car at shows and plug in to that to run everything. I just have to re-charge the battery after every use. Or I can buy something that will actually run everything of an extension cord plugged in to an outlet, thats about $350 just for the part. I think the optima is the way to go because alot of outdoor shows dont offer power.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 8:28 am

My car is done but, they only installed 2 tv's instead of 6. The other 4 are on back order for 2 weeks. Oh well, will have it finished when they come in.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 6:05 pm

My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. DSC04410
My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. DSC04411
My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. DSC04412
My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. DSC04413
My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. DSC04416
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 6:08 pm

Looking good bro... looking really good...
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 6:10 pm

holy crap!! does it have inputs for a 360?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 6:12 pm

Holy shit Shawn! Looks good!
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 6:13 pm

I like the visors.. looks very good.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 6:17 pm

pjcharger wrote:
If I can find a cheap ps3 used that will be next, so we can play some Madden at the shows!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 6:20 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
pjcharger wrote:
If I can find a cheap ps3 used that will be next, so we can play some Madden at the shows!

My buddy is trying to sell his. Ill see if I can get a price for ya.
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 6:20 pm

Man those visor tv's are huge, biggest i've seen used anyways. How many batteries do you need to get a show in with out starting the car?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 6:28 pm

blackhemi wrote:
Man those visor tv's are huge, biggest i've seen used anyways. How many batteries do you need to get a show in with out starting the car?
Visors arent used, they are brand new. Right now I'm only running 2 capacitors and a brand new battery for the car. Over the winter I will have probably 2 batteries put in so I dont have to start my car at shows to run everything. When the intial install was done I didnt have the money for the batteries, about $250.00 a piece. Now that they have given me a full sponsorship I'm sure it will be cheaper.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 7:11 pm

nice,but shawn seriously i didnt want to say it but i think you need more t.v's ........lol Popcorn
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 7:42 pm

that is the shhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! they look awesome!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 7:43 pm

inkedup wrote:
nice,but shawn seriously i didnt want to say it but i think you need more t.v's ........lol Popcorn
Bro, I have a little something up my sleeve for the winter. This shit hasnt even been on pimp my ride yet. If the cash allows, look out!
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 8:14 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
blackhemi wrote:
Visors arent used, they are brand new. Right now I'm only running 2 capacitors and a brand new battery for the car. Over the winter I will have probably 2 batteries put in so I dont have to start my car at shows to run everything. When the intial install was done I didnt have the money for the batteries, about $250.00 a piece. Now that they have given me a full sponsorship I'm sure it will be cheaper.
I didn't mean used as open box, i meant bigger than the 5" tv usually used in the visor. Never hate on your car I know all that you've put in it and would never cut any corners.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 9:28 pm

blackhemi wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
blackhemi wrote:
I didn't mean used as open box, i meant bigger than the 5" tv usually used in the visor. Never hate on your car I know all that you've put in it and would never cut any corners.
lol, I didnt think u were hating, I just thought that you thought they were used tv's. Ya bro, everyone that has seen the visors today cant believe how big the tv's are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.   My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My car is back at the audio shop?????? 75% done check out the pics.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next