Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my new horsepower addition

Go down 
+7
chargerchick
RT!st!C
Gladius
eviltrycycle
jontoad
irishrt5.7
dakotabluert98
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

my new horsepower addition Empty
PostSubject: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 5:57 pm

Got a smoking deal on this vortech supercharger. Now i just gotta save some dough for the extra items im gonna need to do it right, sct tune 42# injectors ect. Might be next year this is will go on but i can wait. MAYBE Smile Anyone know of someone that could install this for me??? might leave it up to the experts.

my new horsepower addition Supercharger001
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 7:07 pm

Nice... congrats on the pick up...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 7:52 pm

nice. that will be fun. bolting shit on ain't hard. just make sure you don't get up in the rpm's before you can get on a dyno. Tim at mr.norm's tuned bogieboys AF on his truck on the dyno at the dyno day. just don't go over like 6lbs of boost if you value your stock headgaskets. lol.

Back to top Go down
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 8:28 pm

jontoad wrote:
nice. that will be fun. bolting shit on ain't hard. just make sure you don't get up in the rpm's before you can get on a dyno. Tim at mr.norm's tuned bogieboys AF on his truck on the dyno at the dyno day. just don't go over like 6lbs of boost if you value your stock headgaskets. lol.

hey Jon, can u give me a call. wanna ask u some questions about the supercharger since u had one before.

708-296-8371
Back to top Go down
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 8:29 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Nice... congrats on the pick up...

thanks, pretty good deal at 800 bucks and only 100 miles on the thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 9:18 pm

Very cool! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Gladius
CAMM Member
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:15 am

You'll have lots of fun with that!

100 miles, what happened to the vehicle it was on? Why only 100 miles?
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:06 pm

nice pick up, keep us informed on the project!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:59 pm

Ooooh nice! Have fun with that!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 9:23 am

Gladius wrote:
You'll have lots of fun with that!

100 miles, what happened to the vehicle it was on? Why only 100 miles?

It was on a durango show truck that was being trailer ed back from n.c. and the trailer started hopping and the guy lost it, the trailer flipped the pickup he was driving including the durango and trailer were all totaled in the accident.He only showed the durango and never drove it.

Does anyone remember a dodge magnum that had tv screens and water fountains in it at world of wheels? His name is Sean and he is the original owner of the supercharger.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
CAMM Member
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 9:28 am

Wow, I'm sorry he lost his truck like that. I figured there was a meaty story behind the vehicle it came off of... not many people put the money into a blower to only drive it 100 miles.

Thanks for sharing and good luck with the install!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 9:34 am

dakotabluert98 wrote:
It was on a durango show truck that was being trailer ed back from n.c. and the trailer started hopping and the guy lost it, the trailer flipped the pickup he was driving including the durango and trailer were all totaled in the accident. He only showed the durango and never drove it.

If he only showed the vehicle and never drove it, doesn't that mean it has zero miles on it?
Back to top Go down
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 10:36 am

HiPwr wrote:
dakotabluert98 wrote:
It was on a durango show truck that was being trailer ed back from n.c. and the trailer started hopping and the guy lost it, the trailer flipped the pickup he was driving including the durango and trailer were all totaled in the accident. He only showed the durango and never drove it.

If he only showed the vehicle and never drove it, doesn't that mean it has zero miles on it?

Just driving it to the trailer and into different shows. he did do a few local shows that he would drive to. guess i worded it wrong. He never used it as a daily driver.
Back to top Go down
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 10:38 am

Gladius wrote:
Wow, I'm sorry he lost his truck like that. I figured there was a meaty story behind the vehicle it came off of... not many people put the money into a blower to only drive it 100 miles.

Thanks for sharing and good luck with the install!

He used it to promote his business. he did have the durango in a few different magazine for the sound system he had in it. He had alot of 1 off items on the suv that was really cool.
Back to top Go down
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 5:02 pm

heres the the guys dodge magnum that he had customized with water fountains and such. he has sold it.

http://www.ministyle.com/2005-dodge-magnum
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 2:14 pm

dakotabluert98 wrote:
heres the the guys dodge magnum that he had customized with water fountains and such. he has sold it.

[url=http://www.ministyle.com/2005-dodge-magnum
http://www.ministyle.com/2005-dodge-magnum[/quote[/url]]

All that "bling" and he still has the plastic coolant tank. Makes me kinda laugh.
Back to top Go down
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 4:53 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
dakotabluert98 wrote:

[url=http://www.ministyle.com/2005-dodge-magnum
http://www.ministyle.com/2005-dodge-magnum[/quote[/url]]

All that "bling" and he still has the plastic coolant tank. Makes me kinda laugh.

those pix r from 2006 , not sure if there was any engine mods at that time Smile he sold it to a guy in north Carolina and now the car is falling apart.
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:50 pm

I installed a Vortech on a 1998 Dak RT. Hardest part is tapping into the oil pan for the oil return line. Everything else is pretty much a bolt on. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 9:06 pm

I wonder if my old bypass valve isn't bigger than that one in your pic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new horsepower addition   my new horsepower addition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new horsepower addition
Page 1 of 1