Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oznium rocks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Oznium rocks Empty
PostSubject: Oznium rocks   Oznium rocks I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:41 pm

Ordered my lights last Thursday and recieved them today. Got 2 1ft blue strips and 2 6in strips plus remote control. Rock On Now ready for mod night and get them installed. Will be doing the clear insert later this week.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

Oznium rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oznium rocks   Oznium rocks I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:43 pm

Yes they do. I have 4 extra blue tubes that I haven't figured out where to put them yet.
Back to top Go down
Aeroblur
CAMM Member

Oznium rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oznium rocks   Oznium rocks I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 5:00 pm

Hey okie5.7 thanks for the card, i think ive seen your car around. is yours the one thats in the FCA lot?
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Oznium rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oznium rocks   Oznium rocks I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 5:36 pm

Nope I'm the blue magnum. I work at Corps School
Back to top Go down
Aeroblur
CAMM Member

Oznium rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oznium rocks   Oznium rocks I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 6:32 pm

oh ha well never mind i dont think ive seen you
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Oznium rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oznium rocks   Oznium rocks I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 7:23 pm

Yes you have I was in front of you the other day when you pulled into the gas station in housing.
Back to top Go down
Aeroblur
CAMM Member

Oznium rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oznium rocks   Oznium rocks I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 9:39 pm

hmm... was it me? or was it a female with red hair?
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Oznium rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oznium rocks   Oznium rocks I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 9:40 pm

Not sure didn't get to see the driver. I was moving pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Aeroblur
CAMM Member

Oznium rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oznium rocks   Oznium rocks I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 10:27 pm

ohh yea if its like during the day its prob not me driving it.. im in it around 5ish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oznium rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oznium rocks   Oznium rocks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oznium rocks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: