Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"

Go down 
+17
Iguanaman
Headtripp
chargerchick
BIG MEL
Illinois Chaos
liljoejoe54
eviltrycycle
DamnSTR8
RT!st!C
Dartboy
irishrt5.7
xegitalian19xx
HiPwr
jesse031081
Shawn1112
Okie6.1
AlterEgo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 10:02 am

Fuck that i am not going to get arrested for impersonating a police officer... have fun w/ that...
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 10:11 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Fuck that i am not going to get arrested for impersonating a police officer... have fun w/ that...

agreed...i'll wire it up but you won't find me on the street while those strobes are working....
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 10:41 am

yeah to hell with that will only be on when parked. No need to get arrested
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:16 am

Yeah, the guy in the vid's last words were "and don't get pulled over" Impersonating a Police Officer is a serious offense. No way would I install that one. just saying
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:17 am

Like I said strobes will only be used when parked at a show. Not going around being a jackass trying to pull people over.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:40 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:

WOW, so serious today!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:44 am

no i have done this before... got in a shit load of trouble...lol i know better...NOW..
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:03 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
no i have done this before... got in a shit load of trouble...lol i know better...NOW..

you live and you learn! lol.... what did you do try pulling over a cop?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:05 pm

no pulled over a couple of cars... and one person actually called the cops on us...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:30 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:

You didn't know before that indicating to other vehicles that they need to yield to an emergency vehicle (your car) is illegal?! I would have reported you too!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:34 pm

naaa not when i was 16... i was ignorant...
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 3:14 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
so your saying you havent changed much
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 3:25 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Your still an ignorant prick!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 3:26 pm

just like my older brother... dick...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 3:48 pm

Come on Brian! You know someone had to say something!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 4:27 pm

nanner
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 12:30 am

bump
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 8:29 am

fuck i'm going to have to tentatively back outta this one! It's my sisters bday on Sunday but she is thinking of celebrating it on Saturday at the lake. If she decides to do that I will be out, but otherwise consider me back in!

Sorry guys.....
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 8:47 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:
Your still an ignorant prick!
!!

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 12:32 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
fuck i'm going to have to tentatively back outta this one! It's my sisters bday on Sunday but she is thinking of celebrating it on Saturday at the lake. If she decides to do that I will be out, but otherwise consider me back in!

Sorry guys.....
Fuck that she will have more birthdays come to mod night ya bastage
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 9:44 pm

Pork roast roasted potatoes and grilled corn
Just saying
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 9:53 pm

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 9:54 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Just saying

MMMMM damn that sounds good...
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 10:00 pm

Headtripp wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:

Sorry guys.....
Fuck that she will have more birthdays come to mod night ya bastage

Sorry Vic...Pork Roast sounds fucking amazing but it's her 30th birthday and she wants me to come boating with her and her friends. I'll hit up the next mod night as those come by around more often than birthdays!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 10:04 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Just saying

Doggone it! Now why couldn't you do this last weekend when I was there! Love that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next