Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

PortalHomeCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 27th 2010, 9:02 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
My battery went dead for the 2nd time today. If it does it in the morning, I wont be able to make the show. I dont want to sit at the show and hope it starts up when its time to leave. I will still go but I will drive the hoopty and not my Charger.

Joey, put in the kill switch. It shouldn't take too long, right? I have a new toggle and some wire if you want you can use it to do up at the show.

Thanks Tom. I just unhooked it and I will hook it up again at the show. Thats if the car even starts in the morning.

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 28th 2010, 6:17 am

Its car show day bitches get up!

3 am wake ups SUCK.

You Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/ChicagolandAreaModernMopars

Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 28th 2010, 6:59 am

Everyone knows what the fuck im doing right now.....I just hope I still have some baby wipes.

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 28th 2010, 7:01 am

We're up and almost out the door!

Meeting up with Rob and Okie at 7:30 in Volo on the way to meet

Jackssrt, Fidostudio, IL Chaos, stairman, joey and who ever else at Rt 19 & Rt 59!!!

See y'all!!!!

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 28th 2010, 7:17 am

What time wiil you guys be meeting at 19 and 59?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 28th 2010, 7:47 am

AlterEgo wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
So how about we all meet up at Rt 59 & Irving Park (Rt 19) at around 8:15/8:30?

So who is meeting us here?

So far I have Fidostudio and Illinois Chaos.

Bump for anyone that is meeting up in a bit.

Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 28th 2010, 7:50 am

What time would be rolling out. I can't make it at that time.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 28th 2010, 8:20 am

Have a great time...wish I was with you guys!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 28th 2010, 8:26 am

Just spoke to Jackie they are rolling out from the meeting place at 830, they are only waiting on one other person.

Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 28th 2010, 8:44 am

Ok I will see you guys there.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 28th 2010, 10:02 am

All of you have fun!!! I'm stuck @ work but good thing I have my iPhone !!!

See you all at Shawn's house
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 29th 2010, 12:18 am

It was great to see such a good turnout from CAMM and great to see some new faces! Hazman (Dennis and wife), stairman (Jeff, Tammy, David), and Fido had his first taste of a show with CAMM! Jacks brought the tunes (thanks!) and we actually had shade!!

Good times! Great to hang with everyone today! Hope to do it again soon!
Oh, and Congrats to all the trophy winners!! LOL

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 29th 2010, 12:45 am

Great day, today....good weather lots of laughs, had alot of fun...............Thanks to Shawn and his family for everything, Crystal for the food from Pasta Bella, and it was great to meet some new CAMM faces!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 29th 2010, 7:18 am

Great day!! Hey my first trophy cheers
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 29th 2010, 10:34 am

We had a great time, thanks Shawn for putting this together. It was nice to meet all you who were there and see your awesome cars. And as a bonus i got my first trophy Very Happy Trophy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 29th 2010, 10:56 am

Thanks to everyone that came out. I hope everyone enjoyed the show. If it wasnt for Camm the show would have been a lot smaller. Hopefully it becomes a yearly thing, and next year I'm going to try and take total control over the show. I wasnt to thrilled with only being able to vote for 1 car per class.

Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 29th 2010, 12:30 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Thanks to everyone that came out. I hope everyone enjoyed the show. If it wasnt for Camm the show would have been a lot smaller. Hopefully it becomes a yearly thing, and next year I'm going to try and take total control over the show. I wasnt to thrilled with only being able to vote for 1 car per class.

The carshow was good, Shawn. The voting was a little different, but no big deal, because their were so many trophy's. I thought it was well organised. I think for next year we will be wanting to park in the sun, away from those trees. rotflmfao!!!!! SAP on alot of cars.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 29th 2010, 1:36 pm

Yeah the sap was all over the maggie but a trip to the car wash and it is all gone.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 29th 2010, 1:51 pm

Okie5.7 wrote:
Yeah the sap was all over the maggie but a trip to the car wash and it is all gone.

i got it from where i parked at shawns house too. but yea it fully came off. my friend who is an arborist says its not sap. its some sugary substance that is water soluble. i forget what he called it but he told me it would wash right off without having to use a bug and tar remover or anything like you have to use on sap. my waxed finish is still normal after a wash so no worries.

oh and nice job everyone at the show! wish i didn't have to work so i could have went. i was looking forward to chillin at a show or something this weekend. i parked and walked around the 59 and ogden show that was going on today but it was pretty weak. only like 3 rows in a small parking lot. i probably should have regestered but i could care less about trophys. if they had dash plaques that would have been another story....

thanks for the cool lookin dash plaque that you gave me last night Tom. Also Tom I'm really starting to like how your tails look at night...

2015 Blue Streak Ram R/T w/rambox - Daily driver status
2006 Charger /SRT//8/ - Autocross spec
SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 29th 2010, 2:15 pm

jontoad wrote:
Okie5.7 wrote:

i got it from where i parked at shawns house too. but yea it fully came off. my friend who is an arborist says its not sap. its some sugary substance that is water soluble. i forget what he called it but he told me it would wash right off without having to use a bug and tar remover or anything like you have to use on sap. my waxed finish is still normal after a wash so no worries.

oh and nice job everyone at the show! wish i didn't have to work so i could have went. i was looking forward to chillin at a show or something this weekend. i parked and walked around the 59 and ogden show that was going on today but it was pretty weak. only like 3 rows in a small parking lot. i probably should have regestered but i could care less about trophys. if they had dash plaques that would have been another story....

thanks for the cool lookin dash plaque that you gave me last night Tom. Also Tom I'm really starting to like how your tails look at night...

Your welcome, Jon. That plaque was a nice one. Thanks, I like my tails smoked, but really bright when I hit the brakes (led)
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 29th 2010, 10:27 pm

Congrats to all the winners! And where are the pics??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   August 30th 2010, 6:31 am

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that showed up. We had a total of 37 cars, and if Camm wasnt there the show would have sucked imo. Brandon had a football game yesterday and I had several board members come up to me, and asked me to thank all of you guys. They all complimented on how nice the Camm cars were. Someone made another kool comment, dont remember who. But they said they liked all the different ways the cars were modded, and that every car was unique. The guys doing the registration also commented on Camm. They are a part of the Riverview Cruisers car club. They asked if we could make it out to one of there cruise nights.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**   

Back to top Go down

Car Show Aug 28th **UPDATED WITH INFO**
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: