Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pedders Install

Go down 
+6
RT!st!C
ChiTownHemi
liljoejoe54
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
Illinois Chaos
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Pedders Install - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders Install   Pedders Install - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 7:57 pm

Cool Tom! Let me know if you need me to take you out there next week to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Pedders Install   Pedders Install - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 9:27 pm

Ok, I will. I think I have it covered. Thanks though, just in case.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Pedders Install   Pedders Install - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 12:06 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Thats awesome Tom! I cant wait to see that bad sumbitch when its done.

X2
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Pedders Install   Pedders Install - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 5:26 pm

Tom did you figure out your colors for the shaker?

When I was going to do mine it was going to be flat black. but that was before all my shiny black vinyl got put on.

Whatever you do its going to look outstanding. Smile
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Pedders Install   Pedders Install - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 10:35 pm

Thanks, Crystal. I wanted to do a matte silver, but every single person said black. I have learned to take good advice, so I'm going to color match it matte black to my wheels.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Pedders Install   Pedders Install - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 10:52 pm

Silver wouldn't be bad if you put something else silver on the car. But color matching to the wheels will do nicely. In the right light they look dark silverish sometimes so there ya go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Pedders Install   Pedders Install - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 10:42 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Silver wouldn't be bad if you put something else silver on the car. But color matching to the wheels will do nicely. In the right light they look dark silverish sometimes so there ya go. Smile

Well I'm finally getting my car back, after 3 weeks in the shop. I had Chris paint my bubble Argent, which is an original shaker color, but had the opportunity to change it. It got a scratch on it, so I went with Hot Rod Black. I'm going over late tomorrow A.M. to bring it home again. One last thing before I take it. Tim and I are going to throw it in the dyno shed for a CMR tune. I hope the 91 tune can be saved, so that I can have a 91 file and a 93 file saved on the Diablo. I kinda want to see what it maxes out at on the 28 tooth. It should make somwhere between 535-550 whp.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Pedders Install   Pedders Install - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 11:39 pm

Made it to the Green st cruise. It felt so good to finally get my ride back. It got it's final few things ironed out today. The exhaust got welded up, so it would quit rattling on the tunnel brace and I got my rear endlinks installed. Oh yeah, I had it dyno tuned again. It made just what it was supposed to 30 more whp@7lbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pedders Install   Pedders Install - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pedders Install
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2