Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

morris cruise night whatnot.

Go down 
+4
RT!st!C
otter1363
Invader
jontoad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

morris cruise night whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:49 pm

first is a vid driving into the show. its about 6 blocks long this crowded with all the side streets full too. it took me 10 minutes to get to my spot 4 blocks down and i was car number 750 something.

ignore me and my friends stupid commentary, i didn't know they were gonna jump in my car.

im sorry the photos are not the best quality but these are not bad for camera phone pics...
that black T/A is my friend Chris. that car is showroom fresh and its the fastest 305 I've ever ridden in. head, cam, trans work, ect. its damn loud.

morris cruise night whatnot. 2v9f69u

morris cruise night whatnot. Eg31qr

morris cruise night whatnot. 154jdk8

morris cruise night whatnot. 30ndyr7

morris cruise night whatnot. 95wqbk

morris cruise night whatnot. 2cxx4k2

morris cruise night whatnot. X2rq5d

morris cruise night whatnot. 23kp46t

Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 7:39 pm

Nice pics it's usually like that. We've been going for about 10 years now. I missed it this time maybe next month. I don't get as much of a kick out of it any more just because of doing it so many years but it is a good cruise.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 8:15 pm

I've been going for years with my truck. Last year the last cruise night of the year was the first one for the SRT. HemiUP was there but I think he left before I could get pictures of his car.
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 8:53 pm

First time for me. Was a hoot!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 10:24 pm

looked fun!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 10:24 pm

Awww man, I wanted to go so bad, but it was so far with having a car show the next day! I can't believe I missed the Wiener Mobile!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:40 am

I like your car! I like those lights! That was awesome! LOL

Thanks for the pics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:36 pm

Great pics bro yea Jerome (Hemi Up) told us that cruise was huge I need to hit the next one for sure my Uncle lives over there in Morris we used to go to Grundy County Speedway and watch the stock cars on friday nights!!!
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 2:46 pm

I go tthere around 4 PM and was number 271 (i think) and parked a few blocks from the end. I have no idea how they fit another 500 + cars in there. They just kept streaming in...
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 3:43 pm

Between 7 & 800 is pretty normal. It gets crowded but I've never had anyone mess with anything in the truck. They are pretty respectful.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 4:20 pm

AUGUST 14TH IS THE NEXT OPNE I MARKED IT DOWN.......
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 8:54 pm

yea. i have no issues leaving my camera on my headrest mount in my car with the windows open there. its not the city, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: morris cruise night whatnot.   morris cruise night whatnot. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

morris cruise night whatnot.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: