Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Montgomery

Go down 
+7
crazy933
eviltrycycle
irishrt5.7
Pomps
inkedup
HiPwr
Invader
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

Hello from Montgomery Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 3:38 pm

Hi I have an 04 Ram Rumble bee and my wife has a 04 Hemi GTX. We do a lot of shows around the area and have met some of your members. I was reminded about this site by Jim from Monster Mopar Weekend. I am working on putting on a cruise from the Chicago area down to the Monster mopar show. All the details haven't been worked out yet but I'll let you know as soon as I can. We will be shooting a video of it and it will be posted on the www.moparcollectorsguide.com site in the MOPRTV section after the cruise. We do a cruise from Phoenix to Vegas every year to Mopars At The Strip and it is always a great time. So I have been asking around to get one started for this show. I hope some of you can join us on the trip down.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 3:43 pm

Welcome to CAMM.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 3:56 pm

welome to camm
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 4:22 pm

That makes 2 from Montgomery. Ghost is also from there. Welcome to Camm.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 4:29 pm

Welcome to CAMM...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 4:56 pm

Hey Roger thanks for signing up.

Here is the thread I created for Monster Mopar Weekend after Jim contacted me.

Any info about the cruise down you get if you can post it there that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 5:29 pm

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm trying to get this set up. Right now I'm working on a good starting point but I would like to go down on friday probably leaving this area around 9:00am. I want to go down I-55 with a couple small bypasses on old rt 66. I'm hoping to make it an all day type of cruise with stops for lunch, ga, etc. I want it to be open to all Mopars new and old since we are all under one banner. If this is something you guys would be interested in please let me know.
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 5:48 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 7:53 pm

Hi Roger! Welcome to the CAMM forums!! Welcome waves

You should come hang out with us the next time you are in Phoenix! Very Happy

www.azlxc.com
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 8:07 pm

Welcome to the CAMM, Roger. Anyone ever tell you that you look just like Chip Foose?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 8:09 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Welcome to the CAMM, Roger. Anyone ever tell you that you look just like Chip Foose?

He does, doesn't he? Wink
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 8:14 pm

chargerchick wrote:

www.azlxc.com
I'll be back out there in march for mopars at the strip. We do the cruise with Kelly Painter from Phoenix to Vegas every year. I look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 8:16 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Thanks Laughing I was lucky enough to get him to autograph my dash last year in Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 8:18 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

He does, doesn't he? Wink
Beautiful charger have a 2004 hemi GTX ram in plum crazy. I love that color.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 8:24 pm

Invader wrote:
chargerchick wrote:

www.azlxc.com
I'll be back out there in march for mopars at the strip. We do the cruise with Kelly Painter from Phoenix to Vegas every year. I look forward to meeting you.

I would love to do this run but it always seems to be the weekend right after the Spring Fling in CA and I never miss that. I wish they could move this to April! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 8:35 pm

You wouldn't regret this one it is a great time.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 8:45 pm

Oh I know! I have a few friends from my car club that go and they love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 8:48 pm

We are usually in Phoenix a couple days before the cruise. I love it there I'll make sure to let you know when we are headed out again
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:07 pm

Welcome!!!!! Good to have a Chip Foose look alike around.......LOL.....
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:23 pm

I wish that was me think of the money I could make with appearances.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:28 pm

The better question is can you talk like him...........

Mess with people that way.....LOLz
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:35 pm

Not even close. I get accused of looking more like Earnhardt Sr. and we have a lot of fun with that.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:45 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:10 am

Invader wrote:
We are usually in Phoenix a couple days before the cruise. I love it there I'll make sure to let you know when we are headed out again

Please do that! You might want to check out our local club site at LXForums for info on stuff happening around that time here in Phoenix! Very Happy www.azlxc.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Montgomery   Hello from Montgomery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Montgomery
Page 1 of 1