Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grille Lights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Grille Lights Empty
PostSubject: Grille Lights   Grille Lights I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:39 pm

After I get my new grille installed I want to install some blue grille lights and was wondering what parts should I pick up? Could I wire it up to be controlled remotely? Also anyone willing to help me or guide me through it?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Grille Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grille Lights   Grille Lights I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:45 pm

its easy just come to a mod night and we can wire it up. you will need a remote switch box and some computer lighting. its up to you if you want to do cathodes or LED's.

get 2 or 4 one foot long strips in whatever color.

http://www.oznium.com/thin-waterproof-ribbon

then a remote switch.

http://www.oznium.com/remote-switch
Back to top Go down

Grille Lights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine Bay Aesthetics-
Jump to: