Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its official

Go down 
+3
moaugust88
Dartboy
inkedup
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

its official - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 8:11 am

40 bucks for console plate,lights no charger there super easy.....
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: its official   its official - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 9:15 am

allright cool, yea do u think i could come up by ur house when the tail lights come in? and ill also take a look at any other extra parts u have for sale
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: its official   its official - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 9:22 am

the only thing I really have for your car is that console plate.i forgot my parts are mostly engine which mines the 5.7..and let me know when lights get there
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: its official   its official - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 9:33 am

allright ill let you know and im considering getting them tinted, do u know a good shop thats not too expensive?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: its official   its official - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 7:46 pm

talk to dartboy on here ,im sure he will chime in..........
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: its official   its official - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 9:13 pm

do u also have a gear shifter to go along with the chrome console plate? or is it just the plate?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: its official   its official - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 10:40 pm

just the plate its a hurst you can get another knob there everwhere the plate and shifter cost me 250
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: its official   its official - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 12:25 pm

the lights came in mike
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: its official   its official - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 12:56 pm

which ones did ya get?
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: its official   its official - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 8:35 pm

the ones u have, imma see how they look and if they dont look good im going to return them and get the smoked/tinted ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its official   its official - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its official
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2