Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done

Go down 
+7
jontoad
Iguanaman
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
carchitect
liljoejoe54
irishrt5.7
11 posters
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done Empty
PostSubject: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:00 am

Eyelids...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:02 am

Id like to see what it looks like finished.
Back to top Go down
carchitect
CAMM Member
carchitect

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:23 am

I'm definitely curious as to how they are going to turn out

Although I gotta say I'm glad he isn't doing the bottom eyelid that some people have done with vinyl
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 12:46 pm

I would stay away from Danko. I love my fenders but he is getting bad lately. My fenders were supposed to be to me in 6 weeks, I think it took almost 11 weeks. He is already way behind on the spoilers he made. I think he has too much on his plate rite now.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 4:52 pm

Hey ADAM! You should really start making these!!!! You'd make some $$$$$
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 5:39 pm

:face:

Last edited by Iguanaman on June 24th 2010, 8:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 5:41 pm

Wow 1 person! How long ago was he supposed to start shipping????
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 5:49 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Wow 1 person! How long ago was he supposed to start shipping????

I think the first 4 or 5 have been shipped now. He's been pretty open on the thread that he ran into a production issue but that it's fixed now.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 7:03 pm

i have been begging him to finish the old school charger front end for years now. not impressed with his time frames. he shouldn't put out teasers if he is never gonna make the part. every time i email him about it he says it will be soon. its been almost 3 years i've been waiting for him to make that part.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 7:23 pm

where is the pic?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 7:49 pm

inkedup wrote:
where is the pic?

For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done 2mcj60m
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 8:38 pm

Finally got the img codes to work. Here are the pics of the guy that posted pics of his:
For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done DankoRearSpoiler1
For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done DankoRearSpoilerDETAIL
For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done DankoRearSpoiler7
For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done DankoRearSpoiler6
For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done DankoRearSpoiler5
For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done DankoRearSpoiler4
For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done DankoRearSpoiler3
For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done DankoRearSpoiler2
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 9:08 pm

Jon it is never gonna get made from him there is too much mechanical stuff he would have to engineer and he is not up to the task there.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 7:12 am

Headtripp wrote:
Jon it is never gonna get made from him there is too much mechanical stuff he would have to engineer and he is not up to the task there.
I would give up my Grip fascia in a heartbeat if he ever made that.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:03 am

Shit i would do a chargum conversion if he ever made that...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 8:25 pm

at this point i wouldn't care if he just made me the front end and let me fab in my own headlights...

i think he is avoiding it because of the headlight issue. it moves them farther back in the front end and there isn't much room for that.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:56 pm

Those look REAL familiar.......

I talked with him a while back to mould them for me, and he wanted a cut, so I said fuck it. Looks to me like those eyelids are gonna look ALOT like the ones I made for my car, SUCKS cause NOW there will be eyelids out there that are gonna look like mine (which I have NEVER seen), mine are pretty much 1-of-a-kinds.......

Actually kinda pisses me off, what a douche
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:59 pm

That blows ass man.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:11 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Those look REAL familiar.......

I talked with him a while back to mould them for me, and he wanted a cut, so I said fuck it. Looks to me like those eyelids are gonna look ALOT like the ones I made for my car, SUCKS cause NOW there will be eyelids out there that are gonna look like mine (which I have NEVER seen), mine are pretty much 1-of-a-kinds.......

Actually kinda pisses me off, what a douche

TOTAL douche move.....greedy fucker
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:26 pm

Oh well, mine were the FIRST ones, and I am sure his will be different than mine, mine are better LOL
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:57 am

they are using your pic over in his thread now....

Quote :
TheMazzanianDevil

For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done 000_2093
saw this on another forum, this might be it

Quote :
MoPower

Yeah, those are pretty much the LOOK. They are pieces cut from an OEM fascia. Mine will be similar but will extend all the way to the end and probably do a little different something, not sure what yet!

i said this after that.....

thats Adams car from our local club (moparcharger06 on this forum). he has been making those for a couple years now.

in my opinion they look sick on his car cause they are black and match all his black accents. i think if they were body color you wouldn't notice them much since its not a drastic change to the shape around the headlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done   For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all you charger owners out there.... Mopower is getting it done
Page 1 of 1