Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...

Go down 
+7
Moparcharger07
chargerchick
Hurst Pak
Iguanaman
Axiom
irishrt5.7
otter1363
11 posters
AuthorMessage
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... Empty
PostSubject: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 9:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEPh_KlTyII

...This here is Alabama, muthafucker.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 10:24 am

Well this is probably going to open up a can of worms but i agree 100% w/ this add... it should be like this in every state... if i go to japan or china or where ever else i might find somethings in English but not all.. why are we the only country that has to adapt to everyone's needs... We as a country are getting away from the pledge... not allowed to celebrate holidays that this country was built on... etc... if people want to come to America i have no problem w/ that... If you don't celebrate certain things that are American tradition then fine don't participate... don't go to school... do your own things but don't complain that we don't adapt to what you want to celebrate when you have your own country to do that in... It takes away from our heritage and our children's learning of our heritage...
Back to top Go down
Axiom
CAMM Member
Axiom

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 11:02 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Well this is probably going to open up a can of worms but i agree 100% w/ this add... it should be like this in every state... if i go to japan or china or where ever else i might find somethings in English but not all.. why are we the only country that has to adapt to everyone's needs... We as a country are getting away from the pledge... not allowed to celebrate holidays that this country was built on... etc... if people want to come to America i have no problem w/ that... If you don't celebrate certain things that are American tradition then fine don't participate... don't go to school... do your own things but don't complain that we don't adapt to what you want to celebrate when you have your own country to do that in... It takes away from our heritage and our children's learning of our heritage...
Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 11:08 am

Huzzah! I agree with Brian.
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 11:09 am

I gotta agree. I'm fine living in a population thats ethicnally diverse. Without it... Could you imagine what it would be like living in the US, or anywhere for that matter that has on one else from outside the area you were born!?

But - when in Rome.... If ya cant figure out how to comunicate in the land where you live, I dont think it is the responsibility of the goverment or the population to comunicate in your native toung. Ya gotta figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 4:42 pm

Tim James for President cheers
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 7:22 pm

I'm with ya too, Brian. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 10:53 pm

I TOTALLY agree. I mean, I DO agree with otter1363, and Brian 100%, I worked in Round Lake I TOTALLY uhhhh"diverse" town of ethnicities, BUT when you have to have you're 6 year old translate for you, how the hell do you live day to day?? It would be like ME trying to survive in say China, or Russia or something like that, I would have NO CLUE on how to communicate, or ANYTHING!!! I'm with Hurst Pak......Tim James for President!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 11:43 pm

I agree 100% been to other countries and they don't make everything with multiple languages for you to understand. Our diversity makes this country great but damn where will it stop to make everyone happy and not offend them at the same time.
Back to top Go down
IIDMOII
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 2:27 pm

I agree, I am sick and tired of pressing "1" for English Cool
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 5:30 pm

did you ever go on an ambulance call for a car crash and have one of the people say " no one here speaks spanish?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 5:42 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
You fucking racist bastard!!! lol

I agree 100% with you Brian. I have a lot of hispanic friends from growing up in shitty areas of the city. All the friends I still keep in touch with, a lot of there parents have taken classes to learn English. They may not speak it the best but they sure the fuck try. My kids school doesnt even celebrate haloween anymore why, because other kids from other countries (middle east) feel offended. Our country is SHIT bro, worried about what everyone is going to think. If you dont like the American way of things, then go the fuck back home. I cant stand when I go to 7 eleven or somewhere like that and the fucking idiot behind the counter looks at me like I'm from another country because they dont understand me!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 7:37 pm

Fucking A.... see Shawn i really think we were brothers separated at birth...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 9:19 pm

I wish because I dont really like one of my brothers too much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...   Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh snap - Tim has some balls, for a politician...
Page 1 of 1