Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to customize my engine bay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
clj17
CAMM Member
clj17

Time to customize my engine bay Empty
PostSubject: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 6:36 am

After seeing under the hoods of some of the CAMM members it is time for me to do my engine bay. I have ordered all of the BT stuff and the covers from 3gcustomz. I was wondering how you all painted the covers from 3g? Did you paint them yourselves or did you have them painted? If you painted them yourselves what type of paint did you use? I appreciate some feedback.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 6:57 am

There was another question similar to this yesterday. I would recomend letting a body shop paint your things if your not used to painting. Macco would probably be the cheapest, or talk to the body shop that sprayed your Grip rockers.
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 7:12 am

I got all 3g stuff under my hood and I painted all my stuff but I paint for a living. When you get the stuff massage me up and I'll hook you up. The only thing is I can't airbrush but I can paint them for you.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 7:53 am

I know a great airbrusher too! PM me if you want his contact info.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:04 am

AlterEgo wrote:
I think I might also know the same guy. lol
Back to top Go down
clj17
CAMM Member
clj17

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:20 am

Sublime378 wrote:
I got all 3g stuff under my hood and I painted all my stuff but I paint for a living. When you get the stuff massage me up and I'll hook you up. The only thing is I can't airbrush but I can paint them for you.

Thanks John I will do that.
Back to top Go down
clj17
CAMM Member
clj17

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:22 am

AlterEgo wrote:

Thanks Jackie I have not forgotten you on that as that is exactly what I am going to do!
Back to top Go down
clj17
CAMM Member
clj17

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:25 am

Sublime378 wrote:

John I believe I also will need to have the fuse box cover painted as well right? Thanks for the offer I would rather throw it your way being a mopar brother! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
clj17
CAMM Member
clj17

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:28 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
There was another question similar to this yesterday. I would recomend letting a body shop paint your things if your not used to painting. Macco would probably be the cheapest, or talk to the body shop that sprayed your Grip rockers.

Shawn since John has offered to do it I will throw it his way. It is funny you mentioned the shop that painted my skirts because my car is there for the next two weeks getting all of the road rash, nicks and dings fixed. She will be brand new looking! drink
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 11:00 am

Cool cool let me know. Hey off topic Shawn you still want to do those tail lights
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 11:14 am

Sublime378 wrote:
Cool cool let me know. Hey off topic Shawn you still want to do those tail lights
Yes sir
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:34 pm

Cool Shawn just meassage me and I'll give you the cell and we can set up a time
Back to top Go down
tigerray24
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 9:32 am

HEY BOSS

IF you are looking to do some of the things under the hood , you can check with some of the guys on here . you can go from mild to super wild ! i have alot of colors for you to look at . i have done 1/2 covers , timing covers , and some of the small parts that billet tech has for sale . if it is metal i can do it , if not i have an airbrush guy i work with . for members to this site i give a 10% discount . i am a vender on this site .

thanks tiger ray vanilla gorilla coating systems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to customize my engine bay   Time to customize my engine bay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to customize my engine bay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine Bay Aesthetics-
Jump to: