Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headlights...

Go down 
+8
Rudedog74
AlterEgo
HiPwr
liljoejoe54
Okie6.1
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
irishrt5.7
12 posters
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 2:48 pm

Well due to the humidity my led strips are starting to go bad... so i am probably going to get the headlights that diallo had for my car... Now i know i love my headlights the way they are now but i dont know if i can afford to redue them... at least not right now... let me know what you think of these if i change them out and go back later on...

Headlights... 62145311

Headlights... Headli10
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 3:18 pm

I like your look now better honestly. The new headlights makes the car look less aggressive. But if you say you can go back then...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 3:31 pm

I like them on Diallo's car but not yours. It doesnt fit the style of your car.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:18 pm

Yeah I like the original lights better. They ft your car better now I know what mine would look like with those headlights. Keeping the originals
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:39 pm

I agree with Shawn, they are nice but wouldnt look right on your car. I like the way yours look now.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 6:29 pm

Put the OEM lights back on.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 6:38 pm

after seeing the pics like that Brian, I like what you have now. Makes your car look much meaner . . . . like it should!
Back to top Go down
Rudedog74
CAMM Member
Rudedog74

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 6:40 pm

I like what you have now couldn't you just reseal the headlights? or are the led's already to far gone?
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 6:46 pm

whatever your car looks like shit either way but that car to the left is awesome and the guy that drives is probably the coolest guy ever
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 6:55 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
whatever your car looks like shit either way but that car to the left is awesome and the guy that drives is probably the coolest guy ever
rotflmfao!!!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 7:39 pm

Dick...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 2:39 am

Hehehehe...but it was funny. Admit it Brian. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 2:40 am

Oh...and I like the original headlights better.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:40 am

I like the way it is now.. Not really a fan of the other ones.. Just my opinion..
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 12:53 pm

new lights look like your ride is wearing glasses and is a nerd so stick with what you have just disconnect the strips for now
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 12:55 pm

I cant there the only turn signals i have ...
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:01 pm

Well then looks like you will need to buy new strips and bring her to mod night for repairs. Get crackin
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:11 pm

lol... its more then just the strips i would have to replace... i need to get new headlights all together... and if i am going to do that then i am going to replace my halos w/ ccfl's might be a while before i can get to fix that... i have to fix my grill first... then i have something i am working on getting... then i have to do my headlights...
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:23 pm

Well in any case stay away from the googly eyed lights keep your busted ass one
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:24 pm

lol... ok ok ok i get it...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 7:34 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Well in any case stay away from the googly eyed lights keep your busted ass one

LOL! Guess he told you Brian! (and he's right...) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Headlights... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlights...   Headlights... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headlights...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-