Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drag strip

Go down 
+3
AlterEgo
Admin
eviltrycycle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Drag strip Empty
PostSubject: Drag strip   Drag strip I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 10:29 am

I want to go to the track. Wanted to see if anyone else wants to go. Route 66 is closer to me but I have heard you guys say its not that good. I have seen a few posts about Great Lakes.

http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/index.php?page=2009schedule

Looking at the schedule and not sure when its going to work to go. I am off on Friday's and Sunday's but if there is a better day I can "call in sick." Looking to shoot for sometime in July or August.

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Drag strip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag strip   Drag strip I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 10:32 am

I usually go on Tuesday nights.... Ladies night! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Drag strip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag strip   Drag strip I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 12:33 pm

Vic & I are off work starting 6/24-6/30 and we were thinking of going to Joliet sometime to watch the races not necessarily TO race. Union Grove is fun too and closer to us. Let us know what day!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Drag strip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag strip   Drag strip I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 11:35 pm

You guys name a day and I will tell work to stuff it. After completing a huge project for them today I am cocky and they owe me time off. Need to race, I have been eying anything that gets near me driving home.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Drag strip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag strip   Drag strip I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 3:39 pm

So Crystal - Did you ever go to the track? Based on how fast you zipped around me yesterday on the way to Fiesta Days I'd say you'll open up a can of whoop ass at the track!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Drag strip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag strip   Drag strip I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 7:20 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about....... Very Happy

Nope never made it. I think I am going to try to hit the show/ drag thing on the 26th.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Drag strip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag strip   Drag strip I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 10:13 pm

So when are we all going????
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Drag strip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag strip   Drag strip I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 10:47 pm

we all just went on the 26th. dartboy was talking about going to rt.66 sometime soon. I'm not the biggest fan of test and tune on that track. it gets too crowded for me in the staging lanes but its close so whatever. if you guys go ill try to make it if i don't have work.

i would love to hit up a "street car chaos" one of these days. you know where you race at night and they turn the time boards off. they let you bet, grudge race, or give spots. like legal street racing.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Drag strip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag strip   Drag strip I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 8:24 am

yea if you guys go I'm down.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Drag strip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag strip   Drag strip I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 8:36 am

let me know if anyone is going to be going to any tracks soon to i would love to see what my maggie could do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drag strip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag strip   Drag strip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drag strip
Page 1 of 1