Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

center console

Go down 
+3
liljoejoe54
moaugust88
inkedup
7 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

center console Empty
PostSubject: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:07 pm

has anyone taken there console apart?the side they the seatbelt hits,is that one pc. or can i take only the one sxide off?thanks
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:13 pm

I have taken my console apart. And it's one piece.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:15 pm

Its all one piece. There are 2 screws under that rubber thing in front of the shifter. 2 screws behind the ashtray and 3 o bolts under the rubber thing inside the arm rest. Then when you get all the screws and bolts off, you can lift the back part up and disconnect the 12V adapter. Oh and you accidentally put this thread in the wrong section. It should be in the Interior section and not the Car shows and Get Togethers section.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:21 pm

Unless he's asking for us to get together do help him out.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:25 pm

thanks sorry for posting in wrong section,im a bit slow........i found some big scuff marks the other day from the prevoius owner he was a cop and his gun belt scuffed up my console by the seatbelt.do you think it would be better to replace piece or i have a interior company that could fix it too ,problem with that is you cant armor-all area that they fix?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:26 pm

its too late to change topic now.......
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:27 pm

Im not sure if they can fix it or not but you can usually find used consoles for a decent price. You just gotta make sure its the same color.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:27 pm

inkedup wrote:
its too late to change topic now.......

No worries bro, a mod will move the thread for ya.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:47 pm

Moving thread .... Smile
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 12:25 pm

check this out for the removal of the center console...... and don't use armor all on your car.... Owners Manual suggests against it because of cracking!!!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 7:59 pm

if i cant amor all what can i use?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 8:38 pm

I use the Perfect Tire Gloss I got from Kevin (Perfect Auto Finish, site vendor) on my interior and it never leaves it greasy, shiny, or streaky, just looks clean.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 10:38 pm

^^^ me too
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 10:39 pm

I use Brian's products (BND, site vendor) and they're great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

center console Empty
PostSubject: Re: center console   center console I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

center console
Page 1 of 1