Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie from Western Suburbs

Go down 
+9
AlterEgo
VIKES4093
ChargerSRT
Shawn1112
HiPwr
irishrt5.7
Headtripp
jontoad
300Crocket
13 posters
AuthorMessage
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

Newbie  from  Western Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 1:11 pm

I just wanter to say hi! Looks like a lot of Chargers here.............I am a fan.....I wanted to post some pics.......But i'm not sure how to. I love the idea of MOD NIGHTS. Where is everyone from?

My name is Rob
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 1:22 pm

welcome. you can use photobucket or tinypic.com to host images and copy the bb image code here.

there are a lot of chargers here because the site was formed by a group of charger owners from another charger only forum that we were un happy with. we are becoming more diverse with every new member and show we attend. we have a hand full of 300s and 300cSRT's here already so i hope you feel at home.

hope to see ya at one of our mod nights or club events!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 1:29 pm

Hey welcome aboard Rob nice to have ya
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 1:45 pm

Thanks! I feel welcome already. I too have spent time at a couple of 300C forums only, I was happy to see a local forum geared towards modern Mopars. I look forward to hosting a MOD NIGHT in the near future. I will try to post some pics soon. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Rob
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 2:06 pm

Pics attached of Big Black & her little sister Silver Steel.

https://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z297/300crocket/?action=view&currenhttps://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z297/300crocket/?action=view&current=2-cs004.jpgt=300small.jpg
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 2:13 pm

Newbie  from  Western Suburbs Th_300smallNewbie  from  Western Suburbs Th_2-cs004
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 2:15 pm

Hey Rob welcome to CAMM...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 2:19 pm

Welcome to CAMM.

Here's a helpful link on posting pics: HOW TO: Post Pictures in a Thread
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 2:22 pm

Welcome to Camm! Nice rides, his and hers or both yours?
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 2:24 pm

Both mine, Silver Steel is for sale......I could use some modding money!
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 5:02 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 6:05 pm

welcome from bartlett
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 7:11 pm

CAMM Anniversary
Mod Night

Check out these two links for some really great upcoming get togethers. Also the calendar is FULL of cruise nights and car shows and other fun stuff that we do.

Glad you found us! Hope to meet up with you soon! WELCOME! Newbie  from  Western Suburbs 943322
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 7:41 pm

Hi Rob! Welcome to the CAMM forums! Welcome waves

Good luck with your sale...we always need mod money!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kooch
CAMM Member
Kooch

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 7:55 pm

welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 8:49 pm

Nice to have you here Rob. Wtf kind of Mopar is a Ferrari, lol. Very nice.

Newbie  from  Western Suburbs Misc011
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 8:56 pm

Isn't Ferrari part of the Fiat family of automobiles?
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 12:43 am

welcome to camm! have fun............ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Suburbs   Newbie  from  Western Suburbs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Western Suburbs
Page 1 of 1