Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates

Go down 
+9
RT!st!C
Sublime378
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
liljoejoe54
ChiTownHemi
Illinois Chaos
HiPwr
Shawn1112
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates Empty
PostSubject: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 8:56 am

Here are show dates for Raw1 Productions shows this season. These shows may not appeal to everyone, but its open to everyone. Its more like a Dub Show, loud music all day long (mostly rap) sound contest, lowrider hop contest, and of course your typical thugs. I went to 3 of these shows last year, and had no problems. All shows to be held at Santa's Village. Here are the dates, show usually starts at 11am

May 23rd, rain date May 30th
June 20th, rain date June 20th
July 11th, rain date July 18th
Aug 8th, rain date aug 15th
Sept 5th, rain date Sept 12th

Last edited by HiPwr on May 17th 2010, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added first date to calendar.)
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:35 pm

First show this Sunday! Just a heads up to anyone thinking of going. I want to let you know ahead of time so your not sitting at a show that you hate. This show has a lot of loud music (mostly rap), live entertainment (again mostly rap) and quite of few of Elgin's finest gang members! I went to 3 of these shows last year and there was no gang fights or anything, but just giving you a heads up. I will be there.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 3:15 pm

I may stop by. Santa's village is right up the street. Maybe I'll hit GAT Guns first and load up on ammo.

Just kidding; I have PLENTY of ammo already. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 3:17 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I may stop by. Santa's village is right up the street. Maybe I'll hit GAT Guns first and load up on ammo.

Just kidding; I have PLENTY of ammo already. Smile
lmao! It really isnt that bad, like I said no fights last year, but the potential for a gang fight is there. Thats why I just want to give everyone a heads up.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 3:22 pm

I added the first date to the Calendar. We'll need a new thread for each of the later ones.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 3:24 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 3:53 pm

Sorry bro, I can ignore the gang bangers, but I hate the rap music. Especially LOUD RAP! lmfao, have fun.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:48 pm

LOL!!! They finally found a good use for Santa's Village! Maybe Rappin' Santa will show?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:53 pm

ChiTownHemi wrote:
LOL!!! They finally found a good use for Santa's Village! Maybe Rappin' Santa will show?

They've been holding flea markets there.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:56 pm

My buddy lives 3 minutes from there. I might stop by and hang out a bit but im not gonna enter the show.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 5:39 pm

HiPwr wrote:
ChiTownHemi wrote:

They've been holding flea markets there.
I think they are having the flea market at the same time as the show. Could be pretty kool if they are.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 5:44 pm

If I don't end up going to the show at the old folks home or it gets done before this one will try to swing by.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 8:26 pm

I'm gonna try to stop by. It's supposed to be a nice day
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 9:11 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
I'm gonna try to stop by. It's supposed to be a nice day

Why don't you stop by Aurora too...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 6:36 am

Probably because Aurora is about a hour and a half drive for Jesse.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 6:57 am

I have things going on in crystal lake on Sunday so elgin isn't too far. Also I don't want wheelchair dings... sorry crystal
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 7:01 am

jesse031081 wrote:
I have things going on in crystal lake on Sunday so elgin isn't too far. Also I don't want wheelchair dings... sorry crystal
lmao
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 9:35 am

WOW Jesse...... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 7:46 am

I'm on my way to this right now got a few guys go spl in these good luck to everyone thats going
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 8:30 am

GL guys.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 6:39 pm

jesse031081 wrote:

I was at a car show in Marengo and the wind blew this guys umbrella into my pass rear 1/4 at about 30 mph. I freaked! (inside) I don't see anything bad from it though. The guy and his wife were really upset and the guy said he was sorry blah blah blah. I just said well accidents happen and everything is ok. I could have died at first though when I saw it slam into my car at mach 2.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 7:11 pm

oh man i would FREAK! glad to hear no damage was done!
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 9:18 pm

Congrats Shawn on taking 1st in the Domestic Custom category....good hangin with you and sublime all day.....now back to aloe'ing.....ouch!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 9:19 pm

Wow!!! What a long fucking day, but I must say it was worth it. I took 1st place in Domestic Custom, Rich (Big Spicy) also took 1st in Domestic Modified! There was probably about 300 cars at this show and it was hot as hell. My face and head are roasted and I had sun block on. I also got a chance to meet Sublime 378, very kool guy. Eric also stopped by with his lady friend, so Brian you can stop calling him gay!! lol. I will post pics tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 9:20 pm

spicylahmchops wrote:
Congrats Shawn on taking 1st in the Domestic Custom category....good hangin with you and sublime all day.....now back to aloe'ing.....ouch!!!!
I hear you!!! I'm jumping in the shower and then putting a whole bottle of aloe on my head!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates   Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raw 1 Production Car Show Dates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next