Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My see through hood!

Go down 
+10
axon
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
ChiTownHemi
HiPwr
AlterEgo
jontoad
AR-15QUEEN
Shawn1112
liljoejoe54
14 posters
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

My see through hood! Empty
PostSubject: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 7:57 pm

I made a couple of see through pics of my car......

My see through hood! Seethroughhood

I did another one of this and made the hood less transparent....
My see through hood! Seethroughhood1

My see through hood! Seethroughhood2

My see through hood! Seethroughhood3
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:04 pm

Holy fuck dude!!! I will pay you to take a couple of shots of my car and do that.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:06 pm

That is awesome!!!!!!

LOL!!! my roommate thought it was a glass hood!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:09 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Holy fuck dude!!! I will pay you to take a couple of shots of my car and do that.

Ill do it for free bro.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:09 pm

that looks sweet Joe!

Joe you still got that broke ass tripod? i need to make me one of those photos... should be quite simple in photoshop but i just don't have a tripod to do it with for making sure the 2 photos are the same exact.

Last edited by jontoad on March 18th 2010, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

AR-15QUEEN wrote:
That is awesome!!!!!!

Tell your roommate that I borrowed the hood from the movie Grease, lol.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:12 pm

jontoad wrote:
that looks sweet Joe!

Joe you still got that broke as tripod? i need to make me one of those photos... should be quite simple in photoshop but i just don't have a tripod to do it with for making sure the 2 photos are the same exact.

Thanks Jon! Nope, i bought a new broke ass tripod. Its a cheap one but the legs stay where I put them, lol. Actually it is VERY easy to make these types of pics. Took about 30 seconds for each one in photoshop. Just open the 2 pictures in photoshop then click "File" "Automate" and "Photomerge" make sure the box for "blend images together" is unchecked and then use the 2 pictures and hit ok. It will lay the layers on top of one another but make sure the pic with the hood closed it the top layer. Then take the eraser tool and set the transparency to about 50% (or whatever you like) and erase the hood.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:14 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
AR-15QUEEN wrote:
That is awesome!!!!!!

LOL!!! He says "ok smartass" "Were u tall enough to take the pic or did u have to get on a ladder"?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:15 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:
that looks sweet Joe!

Joe you still got that broke as tripod? i need to make me one of those photos... should be quite simple in photoshop but i just don't have a tripod to do it with for making sure the 2 photos are the same exact.

Thanks Jon! Nope, i bought a new broke ass tripod. Its a cheap one but the legs stay where I put them, lol. Actually it is VERY easy to make these types of pics. Took about 30 seconds for each one in photoshop. Just open the 2 pictures in photoshop then click "File" "Automate" and "Photomerge" make sure the box for "blend images together" is unchecked and then use the 2 pictures and hit ok. It will lay the layers on top of one another but make sure the pic with the hood closed it the top layer. Then take the eraser tool and set the transparency to about 50% (or whatever you like) and erase the hood.

i would just lasso tool the engine bay out of the one photo and paste it over the other. then drag that layer down to the bottom and use the eraser on the original photo (now top layer). same thing but different way i guess. thats how i thought to do it.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:19 pm

AR-15QUEEN wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
AR-15QUEEN wrote:
That is awesome!!!!!!

LOL!!! He says "ok smartass" "Were u tall enough to take the pic or did u have to get on a ladder"?

Lol surprisingly I was tall enough.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:20 pm

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:
that looks sweet Joe!

i would just lasso tool the engine bay out of the one photo and paste it over the other. then drag that layer down to the bottom and use the eraser on the original photo (now top layer). same thing but different way i guess. thats how i thought to do it.

Yeah same results just takes longer but your way would be more precise
as you wouldnt have to worry about erasing too far onto the fenders.

Last edited by liljoejoe54 on March 19th 2010, 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 9:34 pm

Joey that is amazing!!! I want one too!!!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 9:37 pm

Photoshop a picture of Jesse with transparent clothes for Brian.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 9:49 pm

Joey that is awesome!! I'm still having problems getting rid of that image in my head of you on the shitter. I'm starting therapy on Monday.

Jon - I have a tripod you can have. Are you going to Unlawful? I can get it to you then.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 9:50 pm

HiPwr wrote:

uhhhhhh Stop
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 10:03 pm

whoa eric i think your the one that is into that shit :homo:
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 11:48 pm

Bad ass Joey!
Back to top Go down
axon
CAMM Member
axon

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 11:52 pm

that is wicked cool Joey. Nicely done!
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 1:16 am

Wow, that is sooooo cool. Nice job Joey!!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 6:19 am

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 7:24 am

HiPwr wrote:

U stupid fuck...
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 1:24 am

that looks really good Joey!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 2:34 pm

That is so freakin AWESOME!!!!! Great work Joey!!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 2:35 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
whoa eric i think your the one that is into that shit :homo:

I think you are right about that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My see through hood!   My see through hood! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My see through hood!
Page 1 of 1