Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey whats up

Go down 
+13
Dartboy
Motor
pstlgrp
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
jesse031081
ChiTownHemi
HiPwr
AR-15QUEEN
irishrt5.7
Illinois Chaos
eviltrycycle
Oldskin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oldskin
CAMM Rookie

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 4:45 pm

hey whats up people... Just stopping in to say hi...

Kinda funny how i found these forums i was driving home from the girlfriends house and a charger pulls up blocking me into my driveway... soo i think one of two things...

1. i pissed someone off and they wanna fight
or
2. someone wants to complain about driving to fast, or driving like a jerk...

Neither! It was "ar-15queen" telling me about you guys... i figured i would check it out and so here i am...

i drive a silver 05 magnum rt w/ 24,000 miles

the only things i have done are one of them superchips things and a k&n air filter

soo... Hi Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 4:49 pm

Welcome Steve, glad she chased you down.

Thanks for joining up, hope you like your stay.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 4:51 pm

Welcome to the CAMM. Blocked in by Chrissy lol.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 5:04 pm

LOL... yeah welcome to CAMM you will notice we are a very rowdy bunch but if you love a good time you will so enjoy being on here...
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 5:48 pm

LMAO!!!! He lives down the block from me and I have seen him fly by so many times...this time I was just turning the corner when I seen him. So I chased him down! LOL!!!! Glad to see u joined up!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 7:21 pm

Welcome to CAMM. Enjoy the club.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 7:25 pm

Just be glad she didn't chase you down with her AR-15 Shocked

Welcome to CAMM!!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 7:30 pm

ChiTownHemi wrote:
Just be glad she didn't chase you down with her AR-15 Shocked

Welcome to CAMM!!

LMAO!!!! i only bring that out when something other then a mopar pulls into our driveway!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 7:39 pm

glad you checked us out steve
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 7:45 pm

Welcome to Camm, you might want to consider getting rid of that chip and getting a predator.
Back to top Go down
Oldskin
CAMM Rookie

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:05 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Welcome to Camm, you might want to consider getting rid of that chip and getting a predator.

oh yea? whats a predator? Im interested in new stuff i just went with superchips cause a friend suggested it.. i should get him on here but hes got a dodge 3500 dualie with like 900+ horse... things a beast... im still under carmax warranty >< for another 5 years so i need stuff that i can switch back to stock if i have to bring it in
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:06 pm

Do you have the superchip tuner, or the chip that plugs into your pcm
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:08 pm

Oldskin wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

oh yea? whats a predator? Im interested in new stuff i just went with superchips cause a friend suggested it.. i should get him on here but hes got a dodge 3500 dualie with like 900+ horse... things a beast... im still under carmax warranty >< for another 5 years so i need stuff that i can switch back to stock if i have to bring it in

Is that the Red 3500 Beast of a truck with the dual stacks???
Back to top Go down
Oldskin
CAMM Rookie

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:20 pm

yea it has the 6" stacks haaha
Back to top Go down
Oldskin
CAMM Rookie

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:22 pm

Shawn1112 im sorry idunno what the difference is? i dont have anything fancy >< daddys station wagon ><
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:24 pm

Oldskin wrote:
yea it has the 6" stacks haaha

LOL!!! He's another I'm trying to catch and card!!!! Pass him the info..have him join.

If either of u guys drive by and I'm out cleaning the car...stop by and say hello.

Corner house of Boulder Dr and Sandstone
Back to top Go down
Oldskin
CAMM Rookie

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:32 pm

Haha i know i see your charger all the time. Will do... hes a good friend of mine hahaa
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 9:38 pm

Welcome to CAMM! Nice to have ya here!
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 7:03 am

WELCOME to CAMM!!! I'm in MI but I come to IL once a year and I know one of these years I'll make it to a meet up! Smile
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 7:17 am

Oldskin wrote:
Shawn1112 im sorry idunno what the difference is? i dont have anything fancy >< daddys station wagon ><

Just be cause you drive a magnum doesnt mean you dont have anything fancy its one if the best cars that dodge has made...
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 9:10 am

whats a magnum?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 9:53 am

Ha ha ha eric....
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 3:33 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:

its one if the best cars that dodge has made...

well we see you have met the village idiot already...I mean brian.. lol

anyhow great to have you here with us... theres plenty you can do to your ride to make it YOURS..
if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask... we are always here to help...
you may see us busting each otheres chop alot on here.... but in all honesty its a DAMN good group of people!

we also have alot of MOD nights (where we help to do work on each others rides)...and BBQ nights..
all are welcome ...wife, kids...be great to have you join us sometime!
best to you!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 4:24 pm

Head Bang And as you can see from the previous posts we also have ass kissers...lol

But on a more serious note we have a damn good time and are very welcoming for anyone to get together and laugh our asses off...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 4:52 pm

Donk

all of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey whats up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next