Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tires-Thanks Jontoad

Go down 
+5
jontoad
chargerchick
eviltrycycle
AlterEgo
Dartboy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Tires-Thanks Jontoad Empty
PostSubject: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 9:17 pm

Took my ride into Jon today...

he really hooked me up and helped me out with some new tires...
which was sooooo very badly needed!

Thanks for your time and help today jon!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 9:33 pm

You da man Jon!!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 9:45 pm

They look good on the car.

Thanks to Jon from me as well for looking at why my tire keeps losing pressure. Looks like new rims are in my very near future as well.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 9:49 pm

Way to go Jon! Wish you could hook me up dammit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 10:23 pm

glad i could help ya Chris. just do me one favor and keep the rotation schedule and check your pressure once a month.

Crystal if you cant find one of those rims to replace the bent one i can send it out to be straightened if you want also.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 10:27 pm

Cool. If we end up going that route I can get it to you when the car is in the bodyshop. Will let you know.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 10:30 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Cool. If we end up going that route I can get it to you when the car is in the bodyshop. Will let you know.

Thanks again.

bodyshop? i didn't see anything messed up on it today... whats wrong with it? or are you just modding some stuff?
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 11:21 pm

Dartboy wrote:

My vote for CAMMer of the week...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2010, 7:17 am

Iguanaman wrote:
Dartboy wrote:

My vote for CAMMer of the week...

Eric, would get my vote for HAMMer of the week.........
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2010, 7:58 am

jontoad wrote:
glad i could help ya Chris. just do me one favor and keep the rotation schedule and check your pressure once a month.

I will Jon ...thanks again!
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2010, 8:10 pm

i have to thank jon also.he hooked me up with new srt 20's and faulkin tires months ago..waiting to make sure winter is over b4 i install them.will have them on for the gathering..so thanks again jon!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2010, 8:13 pm

jontoad wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:

Thanks again.

bodyshop? i didn't see anything messed up on it today... whats wrong with it? or are you just modding some stuff?

The rear bumper is the main thing and there are a few more spots that need to be touched up. I wish I could say its for something cool like a hood ........
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 10:34 am

I'm also in the market for some new rims and tires and was hoping that Jon could help me out. Since I'm stil so new I'm not able to PM anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 3:24 pm

northsiderz wrote:
I'm also in the market for some new rims and tires and was hoping that Jon could help me out. Since I'm stil so new I'm not able to PM anyone yet.

Yeah, he shoild be on here soon. Lucky you, living down there in Jt's neck of the woods. Jon really goes all out for CAMM. He will hook you up with something good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tires-Thanks Jontoad   Tires-Thanks Jontoad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tires-Thanks Jontoad
Page 1 of 1