Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JBA headers and high flow cats installed

Go down 
+3
HemiMag
xegitalian19xx
clj17
7 posters
AuthorMessage
clj17
CAMM Member
clj17

JBA headers and high flow cats installed Empty
PostSubject: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 3:27 am

I just had my JBA headers and mid pipes with high flow cats installed. What a monster she is now more growl and more power. I am very satisfied. If you live in the Chicago area I found a shop that has three locations that does performance work. They are Complete Systems Car Repairs. They have shops in Shorewood, Naperville and Skokie. I went to the Shorewodd loation. Since I am a novice I needed a good shop to do the hard stuff. These guys do great work and want your car to leave their shop perfect.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 8:32 am

nice work bro....now post some sound clips so we can hear that beast!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 8:45 am

Congrats and yes,post some vids!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 10:07 am

Way to go Chris. That is one nice lookin R/T you got there. Congrats on the new mods!! Also good to hear about the performance shop. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 10:56 am

Congrats and thanks for posting the info on the shop! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 1:38 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
nice work bro....now post some sound clips so we can hear that beast!!
X2......
Back to top Go down
clj17
CAMM Member
clj17

PostSubject: Re: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 3:30 pm

I am trying to add the video of the beast for your enjoyment. Let me know what you think!

Hear the beast!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 8:40 pm

sounds really good...
Back to top Go down
clj17
CAMM Member
clj17

PostSubject: Re: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 10:00 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
sounds really good...

Thank you my friend!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 2:00 am

Sounds great
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 10:25 pm

That sounded great! And must have been a windy day....can hear the wind chimes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clj17
CAMM Member
clj17

PostSubject: Re: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 9:06 am

chargerchick wrote:
That sounded great! And must have been a windy day....can hear the wind chimes. Very Happy

It was very windy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JBA headers and high flow cats installed   JBA headers and high flow cats installed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JBA headers and high flow cats installed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine & Trans Performance-
Jump to: