Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mids and Cats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagdcharger
CAMM Member
Jagdcharger

Mids and Cats Empty
PostSubject: Mids and Cats   Mids and Cats I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 10:06 pm

Who's going to give me the best price for these? I just bought some shortie headers and after talking to Dartboy I really should do this if I can Swing it........Unless of course somebody has some laying around they may want to part with?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Mids and Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mids and Cats   Mids and Cats I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 10:21 pm

I would send a PM or email to Jen at Maryland Speed. She's a vendor here and they have great prices and excellent service. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Mids and Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mids and Cats   Mids and Cats I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 1:30 am

I can probably get you the best price for some jba mids with high flo cats. I go directly to moe's performance's distributer. I think I paid like $500.00 out the door.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Mids and Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mids and Cats   Mids and Cats I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 12:11 pm

It's definitely a good idea.. Either Maryland Speed or with Shawn would be a good idea..
Back to top Go down
Jagdcharger
CAMM Member
Jagdcharger

Mids and Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mids and Cats   Mids and Cats I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 4:12 pm

I think we've decided on catless mids for now and go from there. I want the full benefit from the headers. I'm running out of bolt ons after the headers all I have left is the underdrive pulley I think....My best time so far is a 13.47 @ 104.5 mph on street tires and I will be running DR's on wed. I really want to try to see high 12's on a NA motor with stock heads and cam
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Mids and Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mids and Cats   Mids and Cats I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 8:24 pm

I don't think that Maryland Speed has any catless mids.. Just make sure to keep the stock ones to pass emissions unless you know someone that has the hook-up..
Back to top Go down
Jagdcharger
CAMM Member
Jagdcharger

Mids and Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mids and Cats   Mids and Cats I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 8:51 pm

Luckily Indiana has no emissions test, and no talk of one yet, but yes, I am keeping the originals
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Mids and Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mids and Cats   Mids and Cats I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 12:09 pm

Hey! Hit me up if ya still want the mids I've got.. I gotta get these out of the garage this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mids and Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mids and Cats   Mids and Cats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mids and Cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine & Trans Performance-
Jump to: