Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know we are in Michigan....but....

Go down 
+9
ViCharger07
eviltrycycle
irishrt5.7
HemiMag
chargerchick
Shawn1112
HiPwr
Illinois Chaos
pstlgrp
13 posters
AuthorMessage
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

I know we are in Michigan....but.... Empty
PostSubject: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:22 am

My husband was born/raised north of the Quad Cities on the IL side and we go "home" every year. I wanted to join this forum so we could know of any happenings we can attend when we go home. We usually head to IL over the 4th of July. All of his family is still "home". He has one brother into cars too, but he likes Fords. We forgive him and love him anyways! Cool

Besides we are only a 5 - 6 hour drive from Chicago. Smile

Dora
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:25 am

Ok I guess I need a number of posts for my signature to show up...Our Mopars include:
1936 Plymouth (Todd's mom & dad's - his dad bought it for his mom in 1961)
1969 GTX
2009 Challenger R/T
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:44 am

69 GTX Drool mopar Welcome to CAMM
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:46 am

Glad you made it over, folks. I hope we'll see you at one of our many gatherings.
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:52 am

Thanks! Smile

HiPwr, I hope to make it to one...but I see NOTHING the week of July 4th. That is so odd. I'd think there'd be a bunch of gatherings...Do I have to create my own from Michigan? ha ha Seriously Todd and I are considering this. It would probably be in Savanna, IL. We'd have to get the Ford brother in on it so it'd be an "Any cool car" gathering. Smile

Dora
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 8:02 am

Crystal scours the Internet looking for these shows. If there's one around July 4th, it'll pop up.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 8:15 am

Post some pics of your cars!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 8:22 am

Hi Dora! Welcome to the CAMM forums! Welcome waves
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 8:35 am

Welcome to CAMM!!!Hope to see you around some day.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 8:45 am

Welcome to CAMM the best mopar family in the world....
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 8:46 am

Thanks everyone!

Shawn1112 Hows this: http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/member-galleries-f23/pstlgrp-s-mopars-t2365.htm#39773
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 11:43 am

Hi Todd and Dora. Welcome to CAMM.

There are shows around July 4th I am just slacking off. I should be posting more later today.

Still waiting on lists to be updated as well.

Nice list of cars! Smile
Back to top Go down
ViCharger07
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 3:01 pm

Welcome to CAMM....
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 6:13 am

Thanks everyone! And thanks Crystal! I'll keep my eyes peeled! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 6:46 am

pstlgrp wrote:
Thanks everyone!

Shawn1112 Hows this: http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/member-galleries-f23/pstlgrp-s-mopars-t2365.htm#39773
very nice!
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 7:10 am

Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 7:47 am

Welcome!

My brother went to Augustana College and lived in Muscatine for a few years...right around the corner from your old haunts? (well, Muscatine is SW of the Quad...)
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 4:29 pm

We lived in Clinton, IA for 3 years then bought a house in Albany, IL. Lived there for 2 years and moved here to MI. Smile Muscatine is a very familiar name.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 9:23 pm

Welcome Todd and Dora! Just keep on checking the calendar. If we go without shows or cruise nights too long we all go through massive withdrawl and end up having a Mod Day/Night at someones house! LOL

Looking forward to meeting you both.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 1:23 pm

Welcome Todd & Dora!
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 2:42 pm

Thank you!!

Dora
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 3:59 pm

welcome! i love the GTX! my dream mopar really!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know we are in Michigan....but....   I know we are in Michigan....but.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know we are in Michigan....but....
Page 1 of 1