Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
Dartboy
Hoodie
blackhemi
Mad Hatter
ghost
chargerchick
Admin
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
liljoejoe54
14 posters
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 9:16 pm

I would like to thank everyone of my fellow CAMM members who made this purchase possible. A bunch of us were at a BBQ a while back and while I was working on a few mods for a couple of members, I was surprised with an extremely nice chunk of change. It only came with one rule, it had to go to buying the Aria which they all knew I wanted really bad but couldnt afford at the time (even now, lol). So again, thank you all very much, you guys (and girls) are really great people and I am proud to be a part of such a wonderful group of people.

After a long wait, I finally got my Aria in the mail today. I couldnt wait to install it so as soon as I got home from work, I yanked out my OEM air box and tossed the Aria in. I gotta say, I am VERY pleased at the quality of this intake. I originally thought it would be some really thin metal but its actually pretty thick and kindof heavy. It could take a beating thats for sure. Lance from Airflow was great to work with too! So here are my pics!!!!!!

I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! IMG_1538
I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! IMG_1541
I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! IMG_1543
I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! IMG_1544
I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! IMG_1545
I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! IMG_1546
I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! IMG_1547

Please forgive the dirty car. I work construction and even though I park a few blocks away from the site, dust travels and it seems to like to stick to my car, lol.

Last edited by liljoejoe54 on July 9th 2009, 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 9:20 pm

Congrats bro, it looks great. Any sound difference?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 9:23 pm

Looks good Joey! Worth it, huh. cheers
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 9:32 pm

I added something to the beginning of my first post.

Yeah Shawn, it sounds a lot better than my K&N did. I think its because its metal and not plastic, I heard that would make a difference. Not to mention its twice the size of the K&N.

Jackie, YES IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 9:53 pm

Such a beautiful intake and a perfect match for the car......
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 10:03 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
Such a beautiful intake and a perfect match for the car......

Thanks Matt!!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 10:35 pm

Now that's a badass intake! Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 11:15 pm

yeah dude that looks awesome under there!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 12:12 am

Awwww, Man!
And I just got my K&N. Shocked That thing is killer!

I think MTPG15 has that. Is it that much of a Difference?
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 12:37 am

should be getting my soon to can't wait to see what it looks like in person congrats joe
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 12:47 am

Looks great man.. The colors flow very well.. Glad to see you got what you wanted..

And the black car.. No matter what you do, the car will get dirty 20 minutes after you wash it unless it's sitting still with no trees or work going on around..
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 1:00 am

ahhh nice joe... glad all of us at the BBQ that day could help you out... I knew ya wanted that for awhile!!!

and you are always cool enough to help everyone out.....least we could do for you!!

looks awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 5:03 am

Thanks alot guys!

Mad Hatter wrote:
Awwww, Man!
And I just got my K&N. Shocked That thing is killer!

I think MTPG15 has that. Is it that much of a Difference?

I dont know if its better performance wise but it does sound meaner and louder at WOT than my K&N did. I remember reading somewhere that the metal CAI tubes will be louder than the plastic tubes. I do love this Aria and im glad I made the switch!!!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 6:31 am

Looks really good...
Back to top Go down
pukkasrt8
CAMM Rookie
pukkasrt8

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 12:11 pm

congrats joe that looks great. i got my aria a few months ago and love it!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 12:48 am

Lucky You! Charge On!
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 10:09 am

Nice ... like others before me have said ... I'm truly happy you finally got what you wanted ...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 2:26 am

Thanks alot guys!
Back to top Go down
radmag
CAMM Member
radmag

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 3:37 am

NICE- Very NICE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!   I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GOT MY ARIA!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1