Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for a new exhaust system :(

Go down 
+9
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
ghost
HemiMag
irishrt5.7
liljoejoe54
ChiTownHemi
Headtripp
xegitalian19xx
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

Time for a new exhaust system :( Empty
PostSubject: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 12:04 pm

Well people you read it correctly....It's time for me to get a new exhaust system! I just got my second ticket yesterday after a little fender bender I had...long story short i'm left with a few scratches on my bumper and a ticket for to loud of exaust! I'll explain the story sat. as it's too much to type, but the Cop said that "it sounds mean as hell, but wayy to loud"

as this is my second violation for noise I figure its time to calm the sound down a bit since its not even summer yet and the cops are driving are still driving with their windows up!!

I'm torn between the Corsa & Zoomers...
I wanted to get your opinions on them both since we have owners of both here (and i get to hear them both in person on sat. yay!!)

opinions please Smile

Thanks!
Anter
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 12:11 pm

Well you know how I feel about the Zoomers since I have them on both rides. I don't think there is anything wrong with Corsas either just never had them
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 12:13 pm

Sorry to hear about the tix and accident...

I was torn between those two myself and listened to more youtube clips than I care to remember... I've never sat inside a car with Corsa's but from what everyone says, they produce less interior noise than the Zoomers. That being said, I personally preferred Zoomers from all the youtube clips and have received tons of complements from my neighbors and other people just around town. I have had zero issues so I have no problem recommending them.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 12:16 pm

Sorry to hear that bro. Vic got Zoomers and Dart has Corsa so I guess you can hear them both on Saturday and make your decision. Both sound good to me.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 12:29 pm

Yeah I like the aggressive sound that the Corsa has but the Zoomers are equally as sweet....I have a decent lobe on my Cam so i'd be really curious to hear the zoomers with a Cam....Looks like it'll be a long night of you tube until sat.

Thanks again fellas....
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 12:46 pm

damn "A" sorry to hear about that...
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 12:55 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
damn "A" sorry to hear about that...

Thanks bro,
I'm surprised it took this long for the cops to finally start pullin me over....Ah well if you know any one who wants SLP shotgun mufflers i'm gonna keep them and offload them to someone for free....
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 1:04 pm

Dam evryone is getting rid of their exhaust and I'm still stuck on getting one....

Hope you find the right one Anthony!!!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 1:07 pm

corsa for the win!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 1:23 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
Dam evryone is getting rid of their exhaust and I'm still stuck on getting one....

Hope you find the right one Anthony!!!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 1:26 pm

shit ill take them if you dont want them...i am sure i will be able to find something to do w/ them in the future...

Hint hint...
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 1:31 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
shit ill take them if you dont want them...i am sure i will be able to find something to do w/ them in the future...

Hint hint...

Consider them yours then....I'll have the muffler shop saw them off when I get a new exhaust. They were on there maybe 8 months...Still in really good shape.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 1:35 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:

Hint hint...

Consider them yours then....I'll have the muffler shop saw them off when I get a new exhaust. They were on there maybe 8 months...Still in really good shape.

dam...I didn't know you were given them away... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 1:57 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:

Hint hint...

Well irish already has an exaust and if you are heading up to Vics this weekend maybe irish won't care if you take them off my hands instead....Its just the muffler piece...no piping included

Would work with replacing the suitcases and would also work along side a bb kit if you didn't want to use the stock resos
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:08 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
HemiMag24s wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:

Hint hint...

Well irish already has an exaust and if you are heading up to Vics this weekend maybe irish won't care if you take them off my hands instead....Its just the muffler piece...no piping included

Would work with replacing the suitcases and would also work along side a bb kit if you didn't want to use the stock resos

That be great but only if Brian is willing....I been dying for an exhaust ever since I began hangin out with you guys lol....
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:16 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
HemiMag24s wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:

Hint hint...

That be great but only if Brian is willing....I been dying for an exhaust ever since I began hangin out with you guys lol....

His is already pretty nasty sounding, and i'm always up for helpin you guys out...
They are considered yours upon his reply...
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:22 pm

Awesome,thanks.

Brian I'll buy you lunch and beer...what do you say?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:28 pm

Tell you what hold on to that offer and you can make it up to me later...lol "A" let ivan take these off your hands i will keep my eyes open for something else that may come along..
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:33 pm

Ahhhh bro,you da man.Thanks to both of you!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:40 pm

yep yep...
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:40 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
Ahhhh bro,you da man.Thanks to both of you!!!

No problem!! Glad we can help!!

Thanks for helpin out too Brian!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:42 pm

Anthony sorry to hear about the ticket and accident, glad you and the car are ok.

I got to hear Darty's the other day and the car sounds great, only will sound better as they get broken in. Love how Vic's car sounds as well.

We can have an exhaust off on Saturday!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:48 pm

That sucks Anthony! Pretty nice of you Brian, I mean as big as an asshole you are.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:52 pm

you know i do what i can... and i have no problem weather permitting of course i will bring maggie for the sound off
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:55 pm

well if we do a sound off.....I'll let her rip as well...Pretty sure it would come down to brian and I as being the loudest of the crew Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new exhaust system :(   Time for a new exhaust system :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a new exhaust system :(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next