Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
V Needs Speed
CAMM Member

No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio... Empty
PostSubject: No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio...   No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 5:39 pm

So I just bought my Charger last week, and about two months ago I bought a Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD. I took the Pioneer out of my old car and I want to put it in my Charger. My Charger does not have the factory Navi as I bought the wrong dash kit crazy

Now I also held my radio unit up to the console and it looks like that it doesn't fit. Are there any options without having to trim the console?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio...   No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 6:40 pm

You could buy a double din bezel and that should work. They arent cheap though and usually got for more than $100 just for the bezel.
Back to top Go down
V Needs Speed
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio...   No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 7:57 pm

Gah! Thanks Joe!!
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio...   No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 3:13 pm

I have the avh-p4100dvd my car was non navi as well I went to Sarkis auto repair on central.My friend works there called the dealer and got one a brand new one for 70.
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio...   No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 3:57 pm

and the wiring harness and dash kit cost me 80 from elston electronics
Back to top Go down
V Needs Speed
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio...   No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 5:48 pm

Hmmm, that's weird. I just called Sherman Dodge today, a Dodge dealer within blocks of my house. They said that I would have to buy the entire assembly. An assembly that costs almost $800! They said that I cannot purchase just the bezel. Weird...
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio...   No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 5:54 pm

there trying to sell you the navi unit with the bezel when all u want it the bezel it can be bought seperate there just on some bs if you check ebay there's a couple up for sale they range from 125-150
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio...   No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 6:30 pm

or just make your own.......
click here >>>>http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/509121-post1.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio...   No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Navi radio, wanting to install a double din radio...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: