Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa

Go down 
+10
chargerchick
xegitalian19xx
Illinois Chaos
pstlgrp
AlterEgo
jesse031081
Headtripp
AR-15QUEEN
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 7:27 pm

I sent a bunch of emails for rates on the house rental so I should hear back by tomorrow (hopefully).

The chick at the Grand Harbor Resort in Dubuque was kinda bitchy but she gave me a quote of $149/night which includes the waterpark and each room accommodates 4 people. This was for a block of 10 rooms, which was the minimum for a group rate.

Personally, I really like the house rental idea better then we don't have worry about being too loud and can do what we want. I will post up everything when I get the responses.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 7:32 pm

Good, I was just going to ask about rates.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 7:41 pm

wow! I heard back from one email already. Galena Lake House is no longer a rental. I'll look for another one so at least we will have three to pick from.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 7:46 pm

The Nature's Nook rental house is $625 per night so with 12 people splitting that cost for two nights is $104 a night. Cheaper than the hotel.

BUT, we need 12 people. The more that go the cheaper it will be.

so far its
Me
Vic
Debi
Brian
Jesse (maybe)
Joey (maybe)
Shawn (maybe)
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 7:50 pm

Natures Nook is only 5 bedrooms not 6
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 7:56 pm

Ok, then. That would be $125/night which is still cheaper than the hotel group rate.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 11:44 pm

AlterEgo wrote:

Nature's Nook

Heard back and this one is available for that weekend. Now I need to know who is really planning on attending so I can book it before someone else does.

I think this is the one for 10 people.

Please let me know if you are for sure going to this by July 1 so I can make arrangements to book it. I figured getting at least 10 people shouldn't be that difficult (I hope).
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 11:56 pm

if i can get off work it seems kinda fun. ill have to check out the dates.

factoring in gas money and lodging how much am i lookin at for the trip? house would be fun as hell but i would have to get near that 12 person group rate price.

too bad its a mopars only show or my buddy with the trans am would go.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 8:03 pm

Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 799970 Please let me know by this coming Sunday (Mopars in the Park day) if you can go or not. The more people we have the cheaper this will be . . . . .
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 9:10 pm

Will do!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 9:20 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 799970 Please let me know by this coming Sunday (Mopars in the Park day) if you can go or not. The more people we have the cheaper this will be . . . . .

daily/nightly Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 799970
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:00 pm

ill talk to my wife to see if she wants to go (otherwise i will go). sounds fun!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:36 pm

i can't commit unless its cheap...

sorry that makes it hard for you to headcount. lol.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:01 pm

how many people are commited as of now?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:34 pm

four are committed.....

Me, Vic
Deb, Brian

maybe's are Crystal, Matt, Jesse, Jon, Shawn
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:12 pm

Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 799970 "Maybe's" Please let me know no later than Tuesday please so I can get plans made.

AlterEgo wrote:
four are committed.....

Me, Vic
Deb, Brian

maybe's are Crystal, Matt, Jesse, Jon, Shawn
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:22 pm

OK, since I'm not sure how many people besides Brian, Deb and Me and Vic will be going, I've asked for pricing for a house with fewer actual bedrooms but it can sleep more people (futons, and daybeds, etc)

Check this link, and go to 6 Oakmont - Moose Tracks Lodge
http://www.ambercreek.com/3_bedroom_vacation_home.html

I will post pricing as soon as I get it.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:26 pm

RT!st!C wrote:
how many people are commited as of now?

4 Me,Vic, Debi, Brian.....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 3:34 pm

I'm going to pass, I'm probably going to go t the LX Nats.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:31 am

Might as well just stay in a hotel I think doesn't look like many are committing to the house. No
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 11:08 am

yeah that is what it looks like...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 6:10 pm

We are out, I have a roll out that weekend and I have to be in town in case I get called in. Sad

Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 4:45 pm

Bump for the week and weekend.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 5:43 pm

Not going to be able to go... Sorry....
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 9:27 pm

I may just decide to roll out Saturday and find a hotel close by then hit in on Sunday. Besides gotta go get my steak at the log cabin mmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next