Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL

Go down 
+28
The Italian Mistress
Dartboy
inkedup
xegitalian19xx
JacksSRT8
jack
moparmarc
liljoejoe54
Axiom
jontoad
VIKES4093
Okie6.1
jesse031081
Hoodie
RT!st!C
ChargerSRT
06 mid blue se
sak9880
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
HiPwr
Headtripp
Shawn1112
irishrt5.7
Moparcharger07
AlterEgo
Iguanaman
eviltrycycle
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 7:21 am

Why dont we meet up at dog n suds... literally right down the road from the park that we are having the meet at...

517 Washington street Ingleside IL
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 9:45 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Why dont we meet up at dog n suds... literally right down the road from the park that we are having the meet at...

517 Washington street Ingleside IL

Sounds good to me. I'll update the first post with the meet up spot.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 10:06 am

See everyone there and I will be bring some family with me
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 10:24 am

Awesome....
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 6:04 pm

if its raining when we wake up on sunday morning are we still meeting at the dog and suds or are we going to cancel? some of us have to leave early in the am to get there by 8am.i really wouldnt want to drive all that way and none of us show up.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 7:26 pm

do you need anything special I mean I see all these peeps have displays for there cars and stuff.i waana go to one I just don't wana be out of place or a newbie.ive seen people with ropes around there cars.and models.i have my car and that's it.i guess I could break out the mankini.....
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 7:38 pm

naaa man there are a lot more of us that do not have displays then us that do... dont worry about it... we have a lot of members that go to these that have done absolutely nothing to there cars... We are all about just hanging out and being together...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 8:07 pm

I am watching the weather pretty close. Personally if its raining I will back out since its over an hour drive for me but hopefully the weather will hold off. Smile

Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 8:10 pm

do ya guys enter the show or just hang
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 8:15 pm

inkedup wrote:
do you need anything special I mean I see all these peeps have displays for there cars and stuff.i waana go to one I just don't wana be out of place or a newbie.ive seen people with ropes around there cars.and models.i have my car and that's it.i guess I could break out the mankini.....

i just put random crap in front of mine.

i don't have a display board. I'm not a fan of them cause you always have to change them when you add stuff to your car. the pic of my car doing a burnout is pretty sick tho.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 8:29 pm

I have a good idea I can use a etch a sketch for my board scratch
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 8:29 pm

Jon you following me up? If so be at my house no later then 645. Smile
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:33 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
I am watching the weather pretty close. Personally if its raining I will back out since its over an hour drive for me but hopefully the weather will hold off. Smile

Agreed...If it's raining i'm not going to make the trip....I probably won't even wash my baby if it rains on Sat. since I sit outside to be completely honest.

The weather has been fucking sucking on the weekends!!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:37 pm

I hope it doesn't rain would ruin what I'm sure will be a fun sunday
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:47 pm

Yep I will be washing late Sat night. Have dinner plans so might even just get up super early and do it Sun morning.

Weather is redonkulous lately, I seriously think its because we got rid of the pool. Haven't been able to use it for the last two years (too cold for my remaining thin FL blood) and the year I take it down heat wave.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:48 pm

Washing and detailing Saturday hope to not have rain screw it up
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:59 pm

Mine has to sit in the lot at work all day tomorrow then outside at dinner then outside overnight. Luckily waterspots aren't that hard to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:28 pm

I say lets meet up and if it rains we should just all hang out all day somewhere. Smile
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:40 pm

I'm up for that sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:15 pm

if it rains maybe ill bring the truck... i dunno.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:28 pm

jontoad wrote:
if it rains maybe ill bring the truck... i dunno.

If it rains maybe I'll bring my Buick!!! OH YEAH LMAO
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:32 pm

hells yes. buickthang. remember there was a non-mopar catagory and some random cars there last year!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:32 pm

60% chance of t-storms through 4:00 pm on Sun. Pea size hail predicted for those Wisc. storms right now. Not looking good.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:33 pm

ok, if there is hail, I won't be going.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 9:25 am

Still looks like rain. And I agree with Jackie, it there is going to be hail then my baby is going to be sitting pretty in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: