Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana

Go down 
+3
TheDarkKnight
Shawn1112
radmag
7 posters
AuthorMessage
radmag
CAMM Member
radmag

3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana   3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 3:38 pm

I will be hosting the 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show on August 8, 2009 at Church of the Four Seasons in Crown Point Indiana, 9100 east 109th ave. This show is open to all makes and models with over 20 classes and 50 awards to be given away. Registration starts at 8:00, $20.00 donation fee. Awards presented at 3:00. Food- DJ- Door Prizes- 50/50, Kids games. Bean Bag tournament starts @ 11:00- cash prize-$20.00 team donation fee- $10.00 singles.
Please come out and support a show that is being held in memory of Madison Dobrowski, who passed away 2 years ago in a tragic accident. It is our honor to continue to host this event and make donations to non-profit charities that help people in our community. Please support this show and its cause, making a differance in our community. For more information please contact Rick Drinski (RADMAG) 219-730-2768- rmkmdrinski4@comcast.net

Last edited by elcobra44 on July 5th 2009, 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added to calander...)
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana   3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 8:14 pm

I'm down for a roadtrip anyone else?
Only about an hour and a half from the Schaumburg area!
And a bags tournament, now that sounds like a good time.

Last edited by Shawn1112 on July 18th 2009, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
radmag
CAMM Member
radmag

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana   3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 11:56 pm

Willing to make a class for Modern Mopars, just need participants!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana   3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 12:00 am

I will try and make this!!!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana   3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 11:46 am

Sounds like a good time.. Wish I could be there for this..
Back to top Go down
radmag
CAMM Member
radmag

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana   3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 6:55 pm

Trophy Chrysler 300 affraid BUMP
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana   3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 11:00 pm

Count me in ... I'll request that day off tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
ajp1767
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana   3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 10:15 pm

I'll see what I got going on...i'm only like 10 minutes away.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana   3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 4:01 pm

I have a Birthday Party that afternoon & may go to Bears Family day. I think the Airshow is that weekend as well.
Back to top Go down
radmag
CAMM Member
radmag

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana   3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2009, 11:03 am

Bump it~ Bump it ~ Bump it up! neener
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana   3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2009, 12:30 pm

I still plan on going!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana   3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Benefit Car & Bike Show---Crown Point Indiana
Page 1 of 1