Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hood for maggie

Go down 
+7
otter1363
chargerchick
TheDarkKnight
eviltrycycle
Iguanaman
Shawn1112
irishrt5.7
11 posters
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 3:00 pm

well here is my first attempt at what i want for my hood to look like...Hood for maggie Hood_m10 i am going to keep the strip going down the middle to go along w/ my grill..
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 3:07 pm

That would look killer bro!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 3:19 pm

thanks i hope i can come up w/ the money to have someone make it...
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 3:51 pm

What'd you use to do the artwork?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 3:55 pm

ps4
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 4:09 pm

That is freaking SICK Brian!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 4:53 pm

That will look slick I hope you can make it happen!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 6:40 pm

That's awesome! Hope you can find someone to make it. VFN is right there...maybe you can show it to them and see if they can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 6:42 pm

Nice bas ass look!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 8:07 am

That will look kick ass man!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 6:45 pm

that'll look real nice Brian! Hope it comes to fruition
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 6:52 pm

Dude that would look great!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 7:11 pm

that does look really good!!!
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 7:35 pm

I love the cowel induction hoods. I want to do something along those lines as well. I was thinking about an ebay scoop and moding it (width and base) to my truck hood. Do they make a hood for you or are you custom fabing?

I saw some one make FG parts by sculpting flower shop base foam as a "mold" and fabing parts from that but looked pretty rough with lots of finish work but they were able to make totally custom parts that looked real good when they finished.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 8:02 am

otter1363 wrote:
I love the cowel induction hoods. I want to do something along those lines as well. I was thinking about an ebay scoop and moding it (width and base) to my truck hood. Do they make a hood for you or are you custom fabing?

I saw some one make FG parts by sculpting flower shop base foam as a "mold" and fabing parts from that but looked pretty rough with lots of finish work but they were able to make totally custom parts that looked real good when they finished.

i am hoping to get someone to make it..

i know a guy on lx forums that did the same thing to his magnum... made a base out of foam and then fiber glassed it to his hood...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hood for maggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood for maggie   Hood for maggie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hood for maggie
Page 1 of 1