Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!

Go down 
+18
chargerchick
pebbles
blackhemi
BlackTNT
Moparcharger07
Hoodie
irishrt5.7
xegitalian19xx
liljoejoe54
ghost
Admin
jontoad
AlterEgo
Mad Hatter
Dalegit1
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
ttruckinon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 8:43 pm

Me too, I'm not drinking next Saturday............. NOT!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 9:05 pm

8 hours bottle to throttle gentlemen....... Very Happy

or is it 12.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 9:54 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
8 hours bottle to throttle gentlemen....... Very Happy

or is it 12.

? its like 110 hours to sunday morning...
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 7:25 am

I'll be stuck in Indiana for this weekend as i'm standing up in a wedding. Have fun and kick some ass while you're there!
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 7:57 am

xegitalian19xx wrote:
I'll be stuck in Indiana for this weekend as i'm standing up in a wedding. Have fun and kick some ass while you're there!

What??? They didn't check to see if their wedding conflicted with a MOPAR event? doh Surely now that they know they will reschedule it. punish LOL Hope you have as much fun as we will and congrats to the lucky couple. hug
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 8:22 am

Next saturday night jon. Smile
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 9:03 am

i am going to go to this one.. hopefully nothing comes up between now and then....
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 5:13 pm

Definitely would love to be there.. And man do I miss Full Moon.. I used to go there for breakfast all the time after drinking while I was in school up there before coming down here..
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 6:37 pm

Any 6-shooters going???? I MIGHT......
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 6:38 pm

C'mon Adam....It'll be fuuunnnn.
Back to top Go down
BlackTNT
CAMM Member
BlackTNT

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 8:07 am

I'll be there for sure...and a maybe on the breakfast...sounds like a great time... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 9:07 am

Moparcharger06 wrote:

You know you wanna go... don't try to make us wait w/ anticipation... lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 9:22 am

Moparcharger06 wrote:
If you don't want to race, enter the car show!
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 8:29 pm

want to make this one hope to see you thier
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 8:36 pm

well i am not going to make this i am going to visit family up 8 hrs from here in wisconson... (under breath) "son on a bitch" lol well make sure there are plenty of vids and pics...
Back to top Go down
pebbles
CAMM Member
pebbles

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 8:18 am

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Hey Adam, I think I am going... Hope to see you there.. wave
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 11:23 am

Ok so here is the list of those that are going for sure, I know a few people are maybe's if you guys change over to a for sure I will add ya.

ttruckinon
Shawn112
AlterEgo
Headtripp
jontoad
elcobra44
eviltrycycle
ghost
BlackTnT

I know things start up at 9 am, what time is a good time to meet up for breakfast and what time do we want to roll on over?
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 1:27 pm

Still kinda up in the air for me. MIGHT have a picnic, and also just had a scare with my mom in the hospital, so I've been kinda not doing too much lately. Not really in too good of a mood lately to be friendly and all happy n stuff
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 1:56 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Still kinda up in the air for me. MIGHT have a picnic, and also just had a scare with my mom in the hospital, so I've been kinda not doing too much lately. Not really in too good of a mood lately to be friendly and all happy n stuff

Adam sorry to hear that bro... hope all is well...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:59 pm

Sorry to hear that Adam. I hope your mom gets better real soon.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 8:24 pm

Thanks guys for the support
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 8:34 pm

There's no way I'm racing my car on Sunday..

I have a really hard time braking at high speeds.. Front end isn't stable. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:02 pm

elcobra44 wrote:

I have a really hard time braking at high speeds.. Front end isn't stable. Crying or Very sad

yea my stock rotors are warped now, they don't feel too good braking from high speeds. autocross killed em. i have the 06 non slotted rotors with ebc red pads so i knew it would happen with the way i beat on em at the autocross.

im gonna race anyways. just no hot laping for me.

is it just your rotors matt? or other front end parts? are you still comin to the track for the show and to watch anyways?
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 7:59 am

couple more days guys and gals!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 10:01 am

jontoad wrote:
elcobra44 wrote:

yea my stock rotors are warped now, they don't feel too good braking from high speeds. autocross killed em. i have the 06 non slotted rotors with ebc red pads so i knew it would happen with the way i beat on em at the autocross.

im gonna race anyways. just no hot laping for me.

is it just your rotors matt? or other front end parts? are you still comin to the track for the show and to watch anyways?
I really don't know.. Sure feels like the rotors, but they look and feel awesome. I just know that I have that bad lower ball joint too, so not sure if it's the brakes wobbling or the wheel at this point.

I need to take the tire off and poke around...

I'll be there whether I race or not though.. Don't want to miss this one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: