Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my next mod maybe?

Go down 
+9
Headtripp
kaotik29
Shawn1112
HiPwr
chargerchick
otter1363
Illinois Chaos
eviltrycycle
jesse031081
13 posters
AuthorMessage
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 7:37 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110441078140&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT i just watched vanishing point today and liked the shifter what do you guys think
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 7:39 pm

Its different but looks pretty cool. Might be a little warm after sitting in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 7:39 pm

That's awesome, Jesse. Do it.
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 7:44 pm

Not exactly like the origional but ai like it!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 8:00 pm

That's cool! I like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 8:17 pm

I like it, Jesse. Haven't seen one like that before.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 8:25 pm

Its different, I like it looks bad ass!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 9:43 am

Looks good. You should get it bro.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 8:39 pm

just bought it, im gonna have to have my own mod night soon
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 8:52 pm

Yank the old one off and slap the new one on. Mod night over.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 9:01 pm

Very cool, Jesse. Should come with an allen wrench. Just pop the silver retaining coller off with a screwdriver and use downward pressure. Pulls right off. Set the new one on and tighten it down on the stick adj. for personal preference orientation.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 9:04 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Very cool, Jesse. Should come with an allen wrench. Just pop the silver retaining coller off with a screwdriver and use downward pressure. Pulls right off. Set the new one on and tighten it down on the stick adj. for personal preference orientation.

Yeah, what he said. Trust Tom, he's taken his off a half a dozen times. He gets off on it, I think. Your'e a real sicko, Tom.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 9:09 pm

thanks guys, i also need to put on my srt chin spoiler and mopar sill gaurds. probably more to come soon
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 9:39 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

Yeah, what he said. Trust Tom, he's taken his off a half a dozen times. He gets off on it, I think. Your'e a real sicko, Tom.

Thanks Eric. I now keep some screen cleaner and a box of wipes for cleaning Modelo off of my monitor screen.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 11:44 pm

Your not trying to make up for something are ya tongue haha go for it if ya like it
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 6:07 am

jesse031081 wrote:
thanks guys, i also need to put on my srt chin spoiler and mopar sill gaurds. probably more to come soon

Outstanding, Jesse. That will look very cool on your ride. You do need a mod night!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 10:39 am

Congrats on the purchase!
Back to top Go down
djpatrick35
CAMM Rookie
djpatrick35

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:50 am

Looks pretty good! Although I'd wear gloves if you drive your Challenger when it's cold like I do...

That's one of the big reasons why I didn't opt to replace my factory pistol grip. It's got all the looks without the fear of re-enacting the pole scene from "A Christmas Story" with, you know, your hand and stuff...

OK bad example, but you know what I mean! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:59 am

That does look good!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 5:38 pm

djpatrick . . . um...WTF? are you talkin' about LOL.....a "guy thing"? Shocked

Jesse, it looks really cool. I like that you are doing something different and making it your own. I LOVE THIS PLACE!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 9:19 pm

So I got the mopar shifter and I decided Im gonna sell this if anyone wants it make me an offer. for those that havent seen it it is a smith and Wesson pistol grip. ill take pics if anyone is interested. it still looks good but I couldnt ever get it tight and I drilled it out some to make it sit lower
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 10:38 pm

Interested need pics and how much?
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:20 am

my next mod maybe? IMAG0061my next mod maybe? IMAG0060
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:21 am

I paid over a $100 ill take $50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my next mod maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my next mod maybe?   my next mod maybe? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my next mod maybe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: