Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

PortalHomeCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 12th 2010, 9:01 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
For those CAMMers up north here, we can meet at our house at around 7:30am and will most likely take Rt. 173 over to the show. Just let me know who's all coming this way so we don't leave without ya! PM me if you need my address.

** Jesse, we can pick you up at the Mickey's D's in Richmond if you want at around 7:45am instead of coming to our house first. That would make the most sense. **

There you go again making sense.... Very Happy

So I won't be making this one, we have some issues going on at work that I have to be here on Sunday. If I get out early enough I will come to hang out.

For anyone on the fence this is a great show, many many Mopars you don't see every day so really think about going.

You Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/ChicagolandAreaModernMopars

Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 15th 2010, 8:42 pm

We were going up for both days but decided on just sunday
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 15th 2010, 9:14 pm

I'm a maybe. I might do something with the family, I have kind of ignored them this summer with all the shows.

Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 15th 2010, 9:47 pm

Hmm seems like CAMM is losing interest in doing the car shows. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 15th 2010, 9:52 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:

Attending Saturday:
Illinois Chaos (if the car is back)

Attending Sunday:
headtripp
alterego
ghost
Illinois Chaos (if the car is back)
VIKES4093
JacksSRT8
Invader and wife

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Hmm seems like CAMM is losing interest in doing the car shows. Oh well.

What do you mean?? We have people going...

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 15th 2010, 10:03 pm

7 of 388 members for one of the best all Mopar shows of the year. Seems like more of an internet club really.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 15th 2010, 10:06 pm

I would go but I obligated myself to helping out with special olympics. Hope all attending have fun!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 15th 2010, 10:07 pm

a lot of people have family's they have to take care of as well we aren't able to make it to every show or cruise night that is on this board... there are way to many of them...
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 15th 2010, 10:17 pm

yeah 388 are "members" but only about 100-125 are truly active on this board and are from all over the Chicago area. It is a long drive/day for some people.

Enjoy the members that go and dont' worry about the rest. They make it when they can.

2009 Challenger R/T
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 15th 2010, 10:18 pm

i dunno. maybe sunday, but i was just gonna relax and sleep in this weekend... saturday night is a block party at my sisters. i dunno if i will be willing (or sober enough) to drive a long distance sunday at the crack ass of dawn anyways.

2015 Blue Streak Ram R/T w/rambox - Daily driver status
2006 Charger /SRT//8/ - Autocross spec
SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 15th 2010, 11:00 pm

im going on sunday
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 15th 2010, 11:04 pm

Im actually going to be in Belvidere all day on Saturday by my cousins house and I am pretty sure they show is right across the field from his house. He always sees car shows from his house.

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 15th 2010, 11:56 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Im actually going to be in Belvidere all day on Saturday by my cousins house and I am pretty sure they show is right across the field from his house. He always sees car shows from his house.

So does that mean you're gonna hang out until Sunday and go to the show with us? If you can't stay by your cousin you can always stay by us.

2009 Challenger R/T
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 16th 2010, 12:04 am

AlterEgo wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

So does that mean you're gonna hang out until Sunday and go to the show with us? If you can't stay by your cousin you can always stay by us.

Thats a possibility. Ill know whats up for sure on Saturday. Either way, I would like to go on Sunday but dont count me in for sure.

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 16th 2010, 1:12 am

the 7 of us will have a good time.thats whats important.its not the quanity its the quality Smile
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 16th 2010, 5:13 am

Okie5.7 wrote:
I would go but I obligated myself to helping out with special olympics. Hope all attending have fun!
We are doing a scial olypics show on saturday in Yorkville. That's why we aren't going to Belvidere on sat. I like to do shows for good causes like that.
Back to top Go down
DrPepper
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 16th 2010, 8:25 am

NOTICE...!!!!

We got word YESTERDAY at 4 PM that the High and Mighty II blew it's rear end in Test & Tune this week and took out the drive shaft and part of the rear suspension. Sad
So, with that said, the SHOW GOES ON without H&MII.

Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 16th 2010, 11:32 am

Yeah I knew when I posted I'd catch flak, but the ratio IS ridiculously low. I was merely pointing out we could use a little more support in that area. 371/7 for a Mopar only show is pretty sad.
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 16th 2010, 11:42 am

We are bringing both trucks to this one so we can count it as 8 but that doesn't help much.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 16th 2010, 12:04 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Yeah I knew when I posted I'd catch flak, but the ratio IS ridiculously low. I was merely pointing out we could use a little more support in that area. 371/7 for a Mopar only show is pretty sad.

It's obvious to everyone that's seen my car that it's not show-quality, but I sometimes enter & not let them judge me. Being that it is an all Mopar show, your attempt to shame me may have had some success, Tom. I'll make an effort to attend this one.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 16th 2010, 1:05 pm

Hannah and I will be there Sunday... Deb is a maybe...
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 16th 2010, 2:16 pm

Art, sorry to hear it. Hope things work out okay.

Everyone that is going, please let me know if you will be coming to my house first, we are picking you up somewhere along the way, or meeting you there.
Thanks!

2009 Challenger R/T
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 16th 2010, 5:11 pm

Count me in. Im going to sleep over by my cousin. His house is 2 minutes from the show.

Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 16th 2010, 5:14 pm

Pick me up from my house and get there early so you can wash my car. Thanks
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 16th 2010, 5:18 pm

lol eat me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   

Back to top Go down

Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: