Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

PortalHomeCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 18th 2010, 7:31 pm

Wish I could have made it. Way to represent.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 18th 2010, 7:59 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Deb Hannah and I had a wonderful day w/ all of our CAMM family... congrats to those that brought home some hardware today...

Thanks for the kind words on the hood... and thanks to all for putting up w/ the little one... she can be a pain in the ass... tom sorry she was squirting you the way she was... i chewed her a new ass for it...

Jesse you will never be as bad ass as this red neck is...lol but you know damn well you are part of my family...

Awww, poor Hannah. I thought it was funny. She goes mind if I squirt you? I said sure. So she walks up and starts flooding my crotch. Then she goes looks like you peed your pants. Then she goes around back and floods that and says lokks like you pooped too. lol.
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 18th 2010, 8:01 pm

Sounds like we missed some good entertainment
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 18th 2010, 8:12 pm

I had a great time today even though it was freakin hot as hell out. Invader, it was nice meeting you and pics do not do your truck justice, that thing is freaking sweet as hell.

Jesse, I am working on the pics and Ill try to get them up tonight.

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 18th 2010, 8:22 pm

Invader wrote:
Thanks for the compliment it was nice to meet you all. I wish we had been able to park a little closer to you it makes it easier to talk. You all have some awesome cars. I took a 3rd not as good as last year but I'm happy with it. Congrats to all of you that brought home hardware well deserved.

Congrats to you too!!

Sorry I missed that one.

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 18th 2010, 8:44 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
I had a great time today even though it was freakin hot as hell out. Invader, it was nice meeting you and pics do not do your truck justice, that thing is freaking sweet as hell.

Jesse, I am working on the pics and Ill try to get them up tonight.
Thankyou it was great to meet you guys. It would have been nice to visit with you all. Hopefully next time.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 18th 2010, 9:12 pm

Here ya go Jesse....

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 18th 2010, 9:54 pm

shes a actually a cool girl and her car would smoke a lot of are cars
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 18th 2010, 10:15 pm

Jesse is your car even in the picture???
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 18th 2010, 11:37 pm

Congrats to the winners (and to jesse). Smile

I am very sorry I didn't make it out. Jackie after I got off the phone with you all hell broke loose at work and I didn't leave until well after you sent me the text. Ended up killing my phone because I was on it so much with the bosses. I was so drained just came home and took a nap.

Glad everyone had fun and great pics.

You Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/ChicagolandAreaModernMopars

Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 18th 2010, 11:41 pm

congrats everyone!!!

sorry we missed it...we had a wedding to attend! (again Rolling Eyes )

Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 19th 2010, 11:12 am

congrats to Vic, Jackie, Joey, and Roger. it was a good show, a lot of nice cars! but it was HOT....
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   July 19th 2010, 6:02 pm

it was alot of fun.we had to leave early for a b-day party..not as many cars or vendors as last year..the mopar girl was cool i talked to her about her car.i hope one of you single guys are getting her to join camm..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL   

Back to top Go down

Mopar Happening Car Show & Swap Meet- Belvidere, IL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: