Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!   Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 1:19 am

It's been 2 years since we were Finally relieved that Charger Chick turned Purple! She took us thru Hellllllll & back waiting for her Car! (Dont y'all miss the Dancing Cameron Avatar?)

Remember this?

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37257&highlight=charger+chick&page=248

A 248 page thread! :rolleyes2:

Then it Happened!

Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! IMG_0426

Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! Photo016

[QUOTE=ChargerChick;725810]A great big thanks to everyone that showed up! They brought balloons, purple beads, a purple cape, drinks, food....what a fantastic time and what a great bunch of people to share it with! Smile

I'm still high from all the excitement. These are the first pics I have seen since getting home. I just can't believe it's finally here and it's everything I have wanted and more. Very Happy

Again, thanks to all who were there....and to everyone who's been so supportive through these last 3 months! Love[/QUOTE]

Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! IMG_0447

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45487

But not without a lil Mix-up!confused 1st PC off the line is MIS-Numbered!

[QUOTE=ChargerChick;726447]Thank you so much everyone! My head is still spinning from all the excitement! As you can tell from the bigass goofy grin, I am one happy camper! Very Happy

I'm not going to do a lot of mods to this car. I love it just the way it is! I will be putting on a CAI that Mighty Noid is sending to me (Thanks Noid!) and I'm thinking about blacking out the taillights. The exhaust sounds great and I've heard that it even gets better over time, so I'm holding off on that. I'm toying with getting black wheels but I really like the stocks (even if they are plastic) so that might be something later on. Right now I'm just going to enjoy it as is! Very Happy[/QUOTE]

That didn't last LONG!

Look at her Now! Chally Hood, Cam & all! She just Finally got her Rims!

To our Plum Crazy Queen, Congrats on your 2 years!

Please Don't Sleep in the Car! (on purpose) Wink
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!   Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 1:28 am

WOW Reece! Thanks for this! I can't believe it's been 2 years!

Yeah, for someone who wasn't going to do many mods, I sure have done quite a bit huh? LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!   Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 1:33 am

I'll let you list them all!

I just can't believe you had this plate from Day one!
confused

Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! IMG_0442
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!   Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 1:47 am

I knew I was gonna get this car, so I ordered the plate right away....before I got the car! Good thing I did because most of the Plum Crazy combinations were already taken and that was the last one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!   Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 9:16 am

Congrats on your two years owning the plum.. I remember reading that post on chargerforums back then.. Don't go on there too much anymore.. Just check the supporting vendors threads mainly..
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!   Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 10:15 am

happy deuce chica!
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!   Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 7:49 pm

Wow your baby is a beast!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!   Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 2:40 pm

Thanks everyone!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!   Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 5:08 pm

So what you do? Anything Special for the Car?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!   Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 9:47 pm

Yeah....I got him some new shoes last week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!   Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Extend a Plum Crazy Congrats to Chris!
Page 1 of 1