Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bagging my truck....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

bagging my truck.... Empty
PostSubject: bagging my truck....   bagging my truck.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 5:05 pm

Does anyone know a good place to get airbags for suspension cheap? I would like to bag my truck someday, and want to find out how much its gonna cost....I will be doing mostly custom fab work, because I don't like any of the kits available for my truck.....Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: bagging my truck....   bagging my truck.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 5:13 pm

Check out this link. I don't think its cheap but at least you can see who knows about bags around here.

http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/wheels-and-suspension-f18/bags-go-on-tommorrow-t1692.htm
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: bagging my truck....   bagging my truck.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 5:22 pm

Thanks for the link....I saw that last nite, but didn't get much info on the parts....that's more what I'm looking for.... but again, thanks for the link!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: bagging my truck....   bagging my truck.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 5:24 pm

Not a problem. If you go through with it would be cool to see the outcome.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: bagging my truck....   bagging my truck.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 5:32 pm

look into universalairsuspension.com, not cheap but you really don't want to go cheap on suspension as it could lead to other issues down the road the kits start around $3000 with gauges. Upgrades like chrome tank, bigger compressors, remotes and youre looking at almost $4000-4500. Install is usually between1000-1500, and go to a reputatable place that does them. Few other places are airride.com and easystreetair.com Not a small mod, and not cheap. You may want to look into lowrering springs as a temp fix. Hope this helps and if you do decide to bag it, make sure you have alot of new parts already in place this way no issues.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: bagging my truck....   bagging my truck.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 5:45 pm

LOL yeah....it will be done, its just a matter of when...I'm on a tight budget and I would like to do a remote mount turbo as well.....

Also thanks for the links spicylhamchops....again, I cannot afford to have someone install stuff on my truck because of my tight budget... I have a very good mechanical ability,AND two of my best freinds are ASE mechanics...who work cheap for freinds...so it should go ok...as for the parts, the whole rear end's linkages will be 100% custom fabbed by myself....
I don't need any of that fancy chrome tanks or remotes or any of that stuff...I have a line on most of the plumbing aspect already....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bagging my truck....   bagging my truck.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bagging my truck....
Page 1 of 1