Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck

Go down 
+13
Shawn1112
josph26
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
HiPwr
HemiMag
Hoodie
jontoad
irishrt5.7
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
TheDarkKnight
bogieboy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

do you like it?
Yes
Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_vote12100%Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_vote13
 100% [ 29 ]
No
Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_vote120%Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_vote13
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 9:13 pm

Kent those look REALLY good!!! It really sets your truck apart! Nice choice!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 9:16 pm

Thanks to all!!!! And hopefully soon there will be some pics of a "snail shaped object" attached to the engine........LOL and a few where the truck sits about an inch lower.....
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 8:40 pm

I'm getting closer to getting the supercharger on!!!! Got some of the fuel stuff on the way, and got this installed and wired up tonight....boost/vac gauge, sorry for the crappy pics.....got dark before I was done.......

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 IMG00229
Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 IMG00228
Back to top Go down
josph26
CAMM Member
josph26

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 3:33 pm

Jontoad and bogieboy... How do you guys get those sweet pics attached / embeded into your autosignature into a nice and small, or tight (Beavis and butt head snicker) size?? I've been screwing around in the autosig area and seem to be missing something... Whenever I hit the "Link" or "Image" buttons I only see [url] or [img] show up...what the fuck does that mean?? I have a photobucket pic of my truck I'd like to have attached to my autosig like some of your guy's cool shots.... "liL help??"Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 DownloadedApril2010088
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 3:51 pm

Nice truck, where is your front plate? In Illinois you are required to have a front plate. Any side and back pics of it?? Are those stock tires, they look big?
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 4:00 pm

lapd...sending you some info...
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 5:49 pm

getting closer to the supercharger build.....i have all the fuel and ignition management stuff now!!!!!

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 IMG00285
Back to top Go down
josph26
CAMM Member
josph26

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 7:20 pm

lOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A FUN SUMMER IN YOUR BOGIE BOX...BOGIE BOY!!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 7:33 pm

Lapd_Ofcr wrote:
lOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A FUN SUMMER IN YOUR BOGIE BOX...BOGIE BOY!!

Shhhhhhhh......not so loud!!!!!!!! LOLz.....he doesn't like being called a "box"....he is very self consious of his figure.....LOLz......he goes by Lil' Bogie........
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 8:09 pm

Ok....newest pic to add to the thread that is Lil' Bogie.......

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 PhotoZoom-21

The SUPERCHARGER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:28 am

Very nice! Very nice! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 5:00 pm

So nice you said it twice!!!! LOLz Thankyou Thankyou!!!!
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 5:08 pm

You truck has that sleeper effect goin. Can't wait to hear it in person and for that growl you'll have if you get a new exhaust!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 11:29 am

it's already got a flowmaster 50 series on it...........

now i just gotta figure out why my belt is jumping around on the waterpump pulley........
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 10:47 am

a few higher quality pics.....
Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 1274369417Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 1274369421
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 10:53 am

Let see looks like you took off the 5.9 emblem and what's with the coolant tank? I mean what are you gonna do the super charger is in the way...but who would want to move that lol
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 11:04 am

LOLz...yeah... i need to scrape together some funds and get a nice small catch can for the rad..... i am thinking this one from summit.... Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 Trd-6911_w
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 11:20 am

Cool tank. What are you gonna do with the trans? Have you put a shift kit or or put some Trick Shift in?
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 11:25 am

theres a bottle of the trick shift additive in there from when i did a filter and flush 8000mi ago......maybe some day a full shift kit, but ultimate dream is a TKO600 trans....drop the auto, put in the stick 6 spd.....Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 Drive
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 11:32 am

Heh I think the tires would scream. lol but yeah Nice to see your project coming along. I like my Maggie the way it is. Aside from minor things here and there I've done, I'm not gonna do much. But I would like to do an SRT8 body kit with 300C SRT8 wheels with black pockets on them. But thats just a pipe dream at the moment.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 11:39 am

moaugust88 wrote:
Heh I think the tires would scream. lol but yeah Nice to see your project coming along. I like my Maggie the way it is. Aside from minor things here and there I've done, I'm not gonna do much. But I would like to do an SRT8 body kit with 300C SRT8 wheels with black pockets on them. But thats just a pipe dream at the moment.

hey.....supercharging Lil' Bogie was a pipe dream just a year ago.......never thought i would have it done!!!!! but look....i got my pipe dream!!
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 12:20 pm

Hence at the moment. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 5:17 pm

LOLz.......you just gotta wait til Jon gets sick of his stuff.....then gives it to you.......
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:01 pm

time for an update.......

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 DSCF0889

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 1276481576

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 1276481600
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE50GbwtzBY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next