Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Chicagoland Dakota

Go down 
+19
Darknight
HiPwr
Hoodie
TheDarkKnight
Dman70
Plum933
kaotik29
Iguanaman
irishrt5.7
jontoad
otter1363
AlterEgo
chargerchick
Shawn1112
ghost
bogieboy
crazy933
eviltrycycle
ZacsDak
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ZacsDak
CAMM Member
ZacsDak

Another Chicagoland Dakota - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Chicagoland Dakota   Another Chicagoland Dakota - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 12:59 am

Dak4life wrote:
Alright, another DAKOTA! Yes Sir!
bearbang
Back to top Go down
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

PostSubject: Re: Another Chicagoland Dakota   Another Chicagoland Dakota - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 8:38 am

welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Chicagoland Dakota   Another Chicagoland Dakota - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 3:35 pm

Welcome! Gotta love the Dodge trucks.....
Back to top Go down
ZacsDak
CAMM Member
ZacsDak

PostSubject: Re: Another Chicagoland Dakota   Another Chicagoland Dakota - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2009, 12:50 am

dakotabluert98 wrote:
welcome!!!!

Noice you joined,btw I still wanna see your truck some time
Back to top Go down
ZacsDak
CAMM Member
ZacsDak

PostSubject: Re: Another Chicagoland Dakota   Another Chicagoland Dakota - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 12:23 pm

jontoad wrote:
welcome! i like your headlights... i have a love hate relationship with my bug eye projector ones... i have had them for 3 years and still can't decide if i want to keep them on. i think about switching back but that costs money.. haha.
Jon I was going threw this, I wonder what those would look like on my truck? Can you run HIDS in them?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Another Chicagoland Dakota   Another Chicagoland Dakota - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 12:29 pm

ZacsDak wrote:
jontoad wrote:
welcome! i like your headlights... i have a love hate relationship with my bug eye projector ones... i have had them for 3 years and still can't decide if i want to keep them on. i think about switching back but that costs money.. haha.
Jon I was going threw this, I wonder what those would look like on my truck? Can you run HIDS in them?

yea you can. i think im just gonna keep the lights tho. i like them when the halos are on at night. i think i am going to tint them and keep the projector clear and see how that looks.
Back to top Go down
ZacsDak
CAMM Member
ZacsDak

PostSubject: Re: Another Chicagoland Dakota   Another Chicagoland Dakota - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 2:03 am

haha I was gonna ask about a trade, but im up in the air
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Another Chicagoland Dakota   Another Chicagoland Dakota - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 9:37 pm

Welcome to the CAMM!
Back to top Go down
ZacsDak
CAMM Member
ZacsDak

PostSubject: Re: Another Chicagoland Dakota   Another Chicagoland Dakota - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 1:23 pm

sak9880 wrote:
Welcome to the CAMM!
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Chicagoland Dakota   Another Chicagoland Dakota - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Chicagoland Dakota
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3