Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area

Go down 
+2
DA H.N.I.C.
crazy933
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area Empty
PostSubject: Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area   Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 5:03 pm

Does anyone have any recomendations for Window tinters in the Joliet/Plainfield area. I know that alarm shop that I use does windows but don't know anyone who has had their windows done by them.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area   Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 5:25 pm

I've got a mobile tinter who did my buddy Dustin's 300C that I stored at my house in 5% all the way around and my windshield strip as well.
I think it took him a 1/2 hour total.

Let me know if you want his info.

Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area ThDSC02657

Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area IMG_0405

Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area Elkgroveshow013
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area   Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 5:29 pm

yeah PM me his info, I can at least get prices and fins out his schedule.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area   Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 6:18 pm

PM Sent!
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area   Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 6:46 pm

thanks, I tried to reply to your PM but it said "You havn't reached your limilt"
I don't know how I "havn't" reached my limit
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area   Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 6:50 pm

umbrawindowtinting.com mention eric with the black magnum... hipwr got his windows done there recently. he's my go to guy always. i went there last friday once again.
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area   Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 6:50 pm

crazy933 wrote:
thanks, I tried to reply to your PM but it said "You havn't reached your limilt"
I don't know how I "havn't" reached my limit

u need like 25 posts
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area   Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 9:02 pm

i used express autoglass on ogden ave in north naperville. only because its like a block from my shop and i could get it done while i was at work. price was not bad but the work is flawless. the guy said he has been doing tint for 35 years. i got 5% on my back 3 windows.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area   Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 9:08 pm

I have a guy by 147th and Kedzie. known him 15yrs. I guarantee you cant beat his prices, and you get a lifetime warranty.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area   Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 11:08 pm

I set up a deal for the whole crew for $150 each over at Eastside Tint in Chicago. Let me know if interested. I'm sure a lot of you have seen his work. His back window logo is wings like Chrysler. He also does Home & Commercial tinting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area   Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Window Tinters in Joliet/Plainfield area
Page 1 of 1