Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heat/ ac controls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

heat/ ac controls Empty
PostSubject: heat/ ac controls   heat/ ac controls I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 3:47 pm

will the climate control ac/heat work in a charger that did not come from factory with climate control? meaning have the dial unit, will the 4 dial unit work?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

heat/ ac controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: heat/ ac controls   heat/ ac controls I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 3:51 pm

You mean the one with seperate controls for dr side/pass side?
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

heat/ ac controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: heat/ ac controls   heat/ ac controls I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 4:05 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
You mean the one with seperate controls for dr side/pass side?
yeah that is the one. will it work if i didn't have it from factory? mine is all Fed up and i found one of the dual ones for a good price.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

heat/ ac controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: heat/ ac controls   heat/ ac controls I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 4:08 pm

Nope. You need to buy more shit in order for it to work. Whats wrong with yours? If its just the lights, I have some that I can solder up or just do a complete LED swap out for ya.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

heat/ ac controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: heat/ ac controls   heat/ ac controls I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 4:26 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Nope. You need to buy more shit in order for it to work. Whats wrong with yours? If its just the lights, I have some that I can solder up or just do a complete LED swap out for ya.
ballz, figures! yeah the lights are fried to fuck. i didn't think you could just fix the lights. a new one is like $90 this one i found was like $50. how long would it take to fix the lights? maybe this winter when i do that other project with that bezel we could fix the thing....?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

heat/ ac controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: heat/ ac controls   heat/ ac controls I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 4:29 pm

ghost wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
ballz, figures! yeah the lights are fried to fuck. i didn't think you could just fix the lights. a new one is like $90 this one i found was like $50. how long would it take to fix the lights? maybe this winter when i do that other project with that bezel we could fix the thing....?

Yeah it will take less than 30 minutes to solder new lights on. If you want to do an LED swap, that will take more time but its still easy and doable.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

heat/ ac controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: heat/ ac controls   heat/ ac controls I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 4:39 pm

I had the same problem and Joey fixed mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

heat/ ac controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: heat/ ac controls   heat/ ac controls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heat/ ac controls
Page 1 of 1