Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pics from todays autocross event.

Go down 
+7
Moparcharger07
Dalegit1
eviltrycycle
chargerchick
Shawn1112
AlterEgo
jontoad
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

pics from todays autocross event. Empty
PostSubject: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 6:21 pm

it was cold and the car loved it, but the tires didn't. the car was running flawlessly but i couldn't get traction for crap since my tire are not designed to get traction under 50deg or so. it was just a big drift fest for me. i had a ton of fun tho and was running faster times than a gunmetal silver 99 viper GTS that was there and some evo's and sti's. im sure the pro camera man that was working the event will put his shots up soon but here are mine...

hard parkin in the pits.
pics from todays autocross event. W14utz

throwin up some tire smoke...
pics from todays autocross event. 2rxyx5k

pics from todays autocross event. Maa4gi

sideways at about 30mph
pics from todays autocross event. 2v3hp3t

Last edited by jontoad on October 18th 2009, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 6:26 pm

Glad you had fun. I'd like to come and watch you one day. I have never been to one of these. Looking forward to seeing the other photographers pics.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 6:29 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Glad you had fun. I'd like to come and watch you one day. I have never been to one of these. Looking forward to seeing the other photographers pics.

if you come you can ride in the car for free if you bring your helmet. its 30 to race and free to be a rider. 2 people max per car. you will have to wait till next year tho, that was the last event of the year for salt creek sports car club.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 6:41 pm

How did you do?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 7:15 pm

well i got bumped out of f-stock into E street prepaired because i was winning f stock again and someone bitched about my aftermarket intake and strut brace. so i got kicked into the class with modded EVO's and only took 4th. im happy with that but ill never be able to compete with those cars with this land barge. its either put the stock stuff back on or just enjoy driving. i don't care enough to put the stock stuff back on so im just out to have fun and suprize people now. the car gets a LOT of attention in the pits people come to look at it and the announcer loved the car. he kept yelling stuff like "hell ya its got a hemi! car 61 goes drifting for a 54 second lap!" theres not a lot of big cars out there, and none running near as well as i do.

Last edited by jontoad on October 18th 2009, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 7:16 pm

Cool pics Jon! Looks like so much fun!! Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 7:18 pm

UGGG I wish I could have gone today. Next year for sure if you end up running your car.
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 7:33 pm

Msn this definitely look like you had fun. Thanks for sharing!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 7:51 pm

That looks fun as hell bro!!!!! GREAT pics!!!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 8:25 pm

Next year take me for a ride!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 10:35 pm

Looks like a lot fun.. I'd go to at least watch..
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 11:12 pm

Shit Jon I didn't even know you were running today. I woulda come down to watch ya. It looks like a gas!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 2:56 pm

I love autoX!!!!That was my playground with my old STi.NExt time you go let me know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics from todays autocross event.   pics from todays autocross event. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pics from todays autocross event.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: