Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invite to SEMA

Go down 
+14
Dalegit1
HEMI UP
Shawn1112
Illinois Chaos
TheDarkKnight
DA H.N.I.C.
Headtripp
jontoad
chargerchick
eviltrycycle
ghost
AlterEgo
jesse031081
WideSpicy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Invite to SEMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 7:57 pm

Is that one way or round trip? I guess for round it's not bad.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 7:58 pm

Ooops...just read the post again... It's each way. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 8:39 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Mad Hatter wrote:
Congrats.

Take us with you as your Liasons.

See if you get in on a caravan or group haul. I'm sure there will be plenty of more cars form our area going. Especially Pat & his HULK!
Reese this isnt a regular car show, you have to be invited to go to this show by a sponsor.

I know that! I just thought Pat may be invited. I know folks who go every year. Hoping to get a hook up.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 8:44 pm

Sorry bro, didnt know you were aware of that.
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

PostSubject: SHIPPING FUND RAISER   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:40 am

If this is a club or not we are a Brotherhood of LX lovers and one of are own is going to one of the biggest events out there we should help support him I SAY LETS HAVE A FUN RAISER to help him with the shipping of the ride to the show !!! He in away represent all of us in this area and is one of us. Just a voice from MIDWEST MOPAR ALLIANCE
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 12:55 pm

no sweat.........If I can't do it this year, there is ALWAYS next year!!!!
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 1:00 pm

and I was kidding, I would never have a fund raiser just to send me to a car show..... Razz

The prep til was nill, so at least next year, i will have alot of time to prep, get things in order and SLAMM out a great show!!!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 1:10 pm

HEMI UP wrote:
If this is a club or not we are a Brotherhood of LX lovers and one of are own is going to one of the biggest events out there we should help support him I SAY LETS HAVE A FUN RAISER to help him with the shipping of the ride to the show !!! He in away represent all of us in this area and is one of us. Just a voice from MIDWEST MOPAR ALLIANCE

I'll donate all of the pennies in my ash tray to the MIDWEST MOPAR ALLIANCE.
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 3:50 pm

There you have it first donations are roll-n in nothing like a good cause to give to also may be tax deductable !!!! and it's not just a car show it's SEMA Next year FT you must act on this SEMA may not be here next year ! Do this by any means necessary
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 3:59 pm

$650 each way for the trailering the car plus $300 entrance fee....I can't swing it.....
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 7:25 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Rich. Hopefully next year.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 7:30 pm

spicylahmchops wrote:
$650 each way for the trailering the car plus $300 entrance fee....I can't swing it.....

Now you have time to get her just like you want her, save up, and go with less stress. Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 7:50 pm

HEMI UP wrote:
There you have it first donations are roll-n in nothing like a good cause to give to also may be tax deductable !!!! and it's not just a car show it's SEMA Next year FT you must act on this SEMA may not be here next year ! Do this by any means necessary

Sorry Rich, things happen for a reason though. And as great of a cause that WE think it is I highly doubt the donation would be tax deductible in the eyes of the IRS Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:55 pm

That's a lot of green.. None of your sponsers are going to help you?

Unless you have something to sell (and that's the reason YOU would pay for your car to be there) then don't blow the dough.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 9:03 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
That's a lot of green.. None of your sponsers are going to help you?

Unless you have something to sell (and that's the reason YOU would pay for your car to be there) then don't blow the dough.
I was also under the impression your sponsors would take care of it.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 9:38 pm

no they were only taking care of some of it, but the fee and transport would have been up to me.....oh well
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 11:50 pm

There's a reason for everything. Like others have said....now you can take the time to get your car done properly and not have it rushed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite to SEMA   Invite to SEMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invite to SEMA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2