Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So you wanna build a race car?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

So you wanna build a race car? Empty
PostSubject: So you wanna build a race car?   So you wanna build a race car? I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 12:43 pm

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=174996

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=186535

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=186727

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna build a race car?   So you wanna build a race car? I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 1:24 pm

Well, I think most of that stuff happened from either bad advice or severe brain cramping. We all have these ideas from time to time that could end up in our demise, if implemented. So you wanna build a race car? 347401 I get some crazy ideas sometimes, but I find out all that I can through dilligence before I do it. Like the blower project So you wanna build a race car? 194412 that I want to do Matt. You have cautioned me about the dangers of 8lbs. boost on stock pistons. So I put in forged, then springs, head on and on. Your probably right, just do a cam, it's more bang for the buck.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna build a race car?   So you wanna build a race car? I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 1:44 pm

The bigger the reward you seek, the bigger the risk. Wink All depends on what you want to get out of your car and whether that risk is worth it for you.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna build a race car?   So you wanna build a race car? I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 2:01 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
The bigger the reward you seek, the bigger the risk. Wink All depends on what you want to get out of your car and whether that risk is worth it for you.

And how many checks you have left in your checkbook... affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna build a race car?   So you wanna build a race car? I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 9:26 am

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=187752
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna build a race car?   So you wanna build a race car? I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 8:02 pm

UGH.

Until further notice, I'm confining my mods to appearance only (exc. maybe exhaust). I don't need these kinds of headaches.

Bone stock drivetrains & extended warranties for me, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna build a race car?   So you wanna build a race car? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you wanna build a race car?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine & Trans Performance-
Jump to: