Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My flowmasters....

Go down 
+7
ChiTownHemi
AR-15QUEEN
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
kaotik29
HemiMag
liljoejoe54
11 posters
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 8:57 am

Flowmaster Delta Flow 40s

With OEM resos....

With 5db Blastin Bob Reso Delete Kit....

Another one with the Blastin Bobs from a little further away....
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 9:00 am

sonds like a beast!!!!Can't wait to get mine installed
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 9:26 am

Sounds bad ass Joey Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 4:51 pm

Sounds great bro, when did you put flowasters on?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 5:06 pm

that does sound really good bro...i was torn between flow master and cherry bomb...

I really hate a raspy sounding exhaust and i swear i feel that is all i keep getting so i am wondering if it is my headers or if i just need to get flow masters
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 5:32 pm

Sounds Good! Cool
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 7:17 pm

Sounds great. Was your neighbor yelling at you for making too much noise there at the end of the video? Rock On
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 7:18 pm

sounds real good! I just hope my 44s wont be too loud. Im getting antsy about installing them hopefully the install is smooth
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 8:20 pm

That sounds bad ass!! Nice!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 12:46 am

Thanks everyone!!!

Shawn1112 wrote:

Ive had my flowmasters for almost 2 years but I had the stock resos with them until I got the blastin bobs a couple months ago.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 12:47 am

ChiTownHemi wrote:
Sounds great. Was your neighbor yelling at you for making too much noise there at the end of the video? Rock On

Lol no that was my Dad joking with me. He asked if I was trying to blow up my engine.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 8:25 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Thanks everyone!!!

Shawn1112 wrote:

Ive had my flowmasters for almost 2 years but I had the stock resos with them until I got the blastin bobs a couple months ago.
Thats what I thought
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 9:43 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
ChiTownHemi wrote:

Lol no that was my Dad joking with me. He asked if I was trying to blow up my engine.

Thats too funny!! i had to go back and hear it again. Thats something my mom would have said when i was living with her back in the days!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 10:10 am

It sounded really good driving over to the track and going down the track. Smile
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 6:01 pm

for those that know the song..... "Joe starts his car and I.... Jizz in my pants".... hahah awesome sound you've got coming from that bad boy... whats this reso delete kit.... couldnt you just chop off the stock reso's and run a pipe straight from the mufflers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My flowmasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My flowmasters....   My flowmasters.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My flowmasters....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: