Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM of the month

Go down 
+10
WideSpicy
jesse031081
AlterEgo
jontoad
liljoejoe54
Illinois Chaos
Admin
Shawn1112
chargerchick
irishrt5.7
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Are you interested in having a CAMM of the month?
Yes
CAMM of the month I_vote1238%CAMM of the month I_vote13
 38% [ 8 ]
No
CAMM of the month I_vote1262%CAMM of the month I_vote13
 62% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:16 pm

ok please can someone make a poll who wants to have a CAMM of the month???
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:20 pm

Done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:20 pm

Thanks darlin
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:21 pm

Packer fans arent eligable
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:21 pm

mother fucker
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:22 pm

You are very welcome! Very Happy

This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:23 pm

I think it's too soon..

My other concern is people showing favoritism over recognizing someone who truly deserves it, like what happens on the other forums.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:24 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
mother fucker
lmfao
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:24 pm

well here is the thing... we will have it monitored and if we find that kinda shit going on seeing you are both big timers on this forum shut it down you know...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:26 pm

Hey Brian...Matt does have a point. The forum is still pretty new and his point about favoritism is valid. How about we wait a while before doing something like this? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:27 pm

hey that is totally fine w/ me.... this will give us an idea as to if we should in the future how is that...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:34 pm

There's already been some discussion about recognizing individuals in the group who have gone above and beyond to support CAMM as a club, but so far it's just been talked about.

I do think recognition of those who do go above and beyond might help encourage some of those who don't contribute to get involved a little more.

I agree with the outcome, just not the method quite yet...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:37 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
There's already been some discussion about recognizing individuals in the group who have gone above and beyond to support CAMM as a club, but so far it's just been talked about.

I do think recognition of those who do go above and beyond might help encourage some of those who don't contribute to get involved a little more.

I agree with the outcome, just not the method quite yet...
You make a good point, with that said I nominate
06 mid blue se
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:44 pm

lol...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 8:02 pm

I agree with what has been said so far. Maybe sometime in the near future. That will be a difficult decision to make because whenever anyone here needs whatever there is always a helping hand extended by one or many. What a truly bunch of nice people here. Popcorn (here it comes, duck and cover)lol.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 8:08 pm

This is a very good idea but I agree with Matt 100%. On the Z, they show mad favoritism. A newcomer could win over there just because he posts alot and talks to people but never actually helps anybody out. And I also agree with Shawn, 06 mid blue se is also my nominee.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 8:39 pm

there is a website that is popular with the drag racing trucks called dragtruck.com they have a truck of the day that is random and not voted on that appears on their start page. if we could do something like that it would be cool.

random is the key. things you have to vote for always create arguments and i would like to keep this group strong!

i think an un biased member of the week would be cool. no voting just a random picture of your car or whatever with a small bio or some fun questions.

on the heavy metal website i browse for new music they have a megafan of the week. people submit a photo and answer a small questionnaire about their favorite music and stuff about themselves. they get picked at random from the pool of applicants and get posted on the start page on that forum too.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 10:13 pm

I like your idea Jontoad! Sounds fair.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 11:22 pm

we have a lot of awsome members here, a spotlight post of the day would be cool
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 7:33 am

i agree, either a member of the week, or month, or post of the day.....
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 7:53 am

Wait until we hit 300 members.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 10:53 am

Yeah...we only have 172 members. We're gonna run out of member of the week in a few months! LOL
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:07 pm

i think that the member of the month stuff is kinda weak. we all know the caliber of people we are or would not be here. i am all for friendly competition among us. maybe something different though. i always enjoy the picture contest threads! even if you are not submitting, viewing those threads is real cool. a post or thread of the week could be cool! nobody does that and it would encourage substantial content on the board and not just post whoring... not that anybody here does that ( raises hand and knows to be guilty of it at times). maybe a contest weekly with the football lines? or maybe some kind of scavenger hunt thing. like find and interpret some clue word and take a picture of it w/ you or your ride. the possibility are really endless, but i would suggest something outside the box.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:10 pm

^^^ that would be a great idea... close this thread i can see that this thread was a bad idea... and i def dont want anyone to get offended due to something like this i guess my intention was to be able to recognize someone for going above and beyond for others thats all... the whole adding rep points is ok but there needs to be something that we can do to show appreciation and i guess that is what i was getting at...

Sorry everyone...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:12 pm

How about a blood donating contest? Or, pictures of unique & interesting roadkill that we encounter? Or, maybe something to do with lint?

I can think outside the box all day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CAMM of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM of the month   CAMM of the month I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM of the month
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next