Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jontoads whips

Go down 
+55
beep340
Dre
moaugust88
Yuro
ekaz
WICKEDSRT8
GSB06SRT
BackNBlack
jamesv82
jlg1963
BigM
billygoat91
chicagovich
funkpolice
TgTwist
stairman
irishrt5.7
moros323
Xenon
vagrant
northsiderz
Bulldog
KevinDSClark
Okie6.1
Hypnotiq
xegitalian19xx
Moparcharger07
ghost
Pomps
The Black Stig
Srt8Mopar
sak9880
pstlgrp
RT!st!C
ChargerSRT
inkedup
HiPwr
blackhemi
liljoejoe54
bogieboy
Illinois Chaos
SScharger
kaotik29
HemiMag
Shawn1112
TheDarkKnight
ChiTownHemi
chargerchick
AR-15QUEEN
Headtripp
slg 7
firestartr420
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
jontoad
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

jontoads whips - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 10:35 am

Congrats Jon! That's so cool!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 11:04 pm

so i had that photoshoot today. it was cool. it was like 12 cars from various employee's in my company. the photoshoot took like 2 hours (mostly moving cars around for different shots).

they took a couple photos of each of us next to our cars in front of the store from different angles. then some group shots.

it was a wide variety of cars. like 2 tuners, 3 modern muscle cars, 2 old muscle cars, a vette, a duce coupe rod, a rat rod, a lifted camo diesel truck, and a lowered old chevy truck with a Cadillac rear end.

i only have one photo i took with my cell phone, it was from when i first got there. only like 5 cars were there at the time and we were waiting for the photographer to show up.

jontoads whips - Page 3 B6dml0
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 7:40 am

That's so cool!! Let us know when to buy the mag! Smile
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 8:52 pm

getting ready for the track day...

jontoads whips - Page 3 29e6flf

jontoads whips - Page 3 2wlzmg2

jontoads whips - Page 3 28guy5f

jontoads whips - Page 3 K3p3cy

so i used my extra green tape to make an angry face on rishi's car. it said "NOM NOM" on the back too.

jontoads whips - Page 3 Pygb7

yes we run in the rain...

jontoads whips - Page 3 4sib9i

i got second place. i would have gotten first because the guy in first is usually in another class for cars with slicks on them called ESP (street prepared), but since it rained in the morning he used his street tires and got classed with me in STU (street car class). he won the entire event just to tell you how hooked up his evo is...

here is my class results... i spanked every other STI and EVO there by over 3 seconds a lap...

jontoads whips - Page 3 Xq95qt

videos to follow when i upload them...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 8:58 pm

Outstanding dude! Smile

Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:13 pm

jontoads whips - Page 3 Pygb7

Oh I love this!!! LOL!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:17 pm

Good job Jon!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:22 pm

i guess you can't see the cones that well since the windshield was dirty from the morning rain session and the suns glare but heres the vids i took...

best run of the day...

slower run with geoff in the car...

i wish i kept one of the early morning session runs on vid cause since it was so wet out i just went drifting the entire course...
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:40 pm

Nice pics Johntoad! love the photoshop and the truck looks sweet!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:44 pm

a few more random shots while I'm uploading stuff...

jontoads whips - Page 3 Sze4pt

jontoads whips - Page 3 Szhger

jontoads whips - Page 3 Ivj1c0
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 12:14 am

my friend got an outside the car view when he was working the cones.

Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 3:39 pm

i finally got off my ass and ordered 2 yards of neffy wrap to do my B and C pillars on the interior of the car. i think i'm gonna pull the suede off my A pillars and re-do those in neffy wrap too so it all matches.
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 6:25 pm

That should look good seen that on a jeep and i liked the way it looks. Does your steering wheel have the carbon fiber look to it on the top, if it does that should match. That's what mine has and should blend in once I do that also.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 6:52 pm

yea it does have that carbon look on the wheel but I don't think it will match that all that well. maybe it will. i dunno.

i do have a superbee nav bezel that is carbon that it will match quite well. i also plan to wrap some small stuff like my gauge bezel rings and stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:52 pm

jontoad wrote:
yea it does have that carbon look on the wheel but I don't think it will match that all that well. maybe it will. i dunno.

i do have a superbee nav bezel that is carbon that it will match quite well. i also plan to wrap some small stuff like my gauge bezel rings and stuff too.

That neffy wrap seems kinda easy to work with too, from what I've seen. It always wraps nice and tight on whatever.
Back to top Go down
Srt8Mopar
CAMM Rookie
Srt8Mopar

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 12:25 pm

LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 1:17 am

couple things arrived for the truck in the last couple days...

put some new headlights on it yesterday (i think they are the same ones dakotablue98 on this forum has) ill get pics of that when i have it clean again.

i also am real excited to put the old school style intake on it that just showed up.

jontoads whips - Page 3 28vaaro

Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:22 am

That looks bad ass.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 7:44 pm

couple additions to the truck... new headlights and the intake installed. yes my motor is dirty as hell. i need to get some mopar valve covers, an M1 intake manifold, and clean up some wiring before i worry about cleaning it anyways. the intake is loud as hell, sucks air and whistles almost as loud as the supercharger i used to have on it... i did notice how the hood inlets lead right to the intake now. which is sweet for cool airflow, but I'm worried about salty water getting near the intake in the winter since its my winter car... i ordered an airaid pre-filter sock to put over the intake that is water resistant for winter. should be ok.

i cant decide if I'm gonna tint the front corner markers like the old lights were or not. they do look good as they are now too...

i also am putting my winter tires on monday so the 20's are coming off. i painted the stock wheels all black on friday (same wheels that are on the truck now but 17in instead of 20in) and got some brand new blizzak snow tires for this year. so ill have to get pics of that after i put them on too. its a cheap experiment to see if i want to powdercoat my 20's black.

new diamond crystal clear head lights and corners, and added old school r/t emblem to grill-
jontoads whips - Page 3 2nhqjy9

flat black strobe stripes that are on to hide a paint flaw-
jontoads whips - Page 3 2pt1je8

new intake- (yes the motor is dirty as hell, the red wiring on the passenger side near the fuel rail is spliced in wires for the injectors since a squirrel ate them)
jontoads whips - Page 3 Fm6mhz

seeing intake through the hood openings...

jontoads whips - Page 3 Rjfe47

Last edited by jontoad on October 17th 2010, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 7:52 pm

Looks bad ass Jon.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 7:54 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Looks bad ass Jon.

thanks. trying to get her back in shape. next is paint work from John, hotchkis drop kit, and trans rebuild with shift kit. the later 2 will have to wait till next year and i think it might need a heater core soon. the heat takes forever to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 8:06 pm

Your truck has always been clean and mean!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 9:32 pm

its looking better and better!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 9:11 pm

winter tires and winter rims installed. 235/60/17 blizzaks on stock R/T wheels painted black.

jontoads whips - Page 3 213m0s0
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 9:28 pm

jontoad wrote:
winter tires and winter rims installed. 235/60/17 blizzaks on stock R/T wheels painted black.

jontoads whips - Page 3 213m0s0

Relax, Jon. Your ready, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jontoads whips
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Member Galleries-
Jump to: