Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinted Tails... FTW!!!

Go down 
+6
pukkasrt8
chargerchick
jontoad
xegitalian19xx
liljoejoe54
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Tinted Tails... FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:38 pm

I'm too stoked to not share these pics....

Tinted Tails... FTW!!! 2009-06-22180055

Tinted Tails... FTW!!! 2009-06-22180733

Joey is the man!! cheers
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:46 pm

I'm glad you like them bro!!!!! They aren't perfect but they are actually better then the ones I made for my car, lol. I need to find a better clear coat cuz it has a very narrow spray path and dries quick so if you look close you can see lines. I wet sanded and buffed for 2 hours and i got them almost all the way out without going too deep. But I can honestly say, I am happy with them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:49 pm

Awesome, man.. Can't thank you enough!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:50 pm

No prob bro!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:51 pm

Those look great Joey! Your painting skills never cease to amaze me!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:52 pm

sick Donk
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:54 pm

Thanks guys! I have been bored as hell since I havent been working much and finding stuff to paint keeps me occupied and give me practice, lol. I painted a bunch of stuff on my car and I pretty much force my brother to let me paint stuff on his car.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 12:28 am

Those look great! Can't wait to see 'em on the car! Smile
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 12:36 am

joe if you want to do another set to sell someone i have my stockers sitting in a box the crawl space.

or ill trade em for a black coolant tank...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 5:02 am

jontoad wrote:
joe if you want to do another set to sell someone i have my stockers sitting in a box the crawl space.

Sounds good to me! I gotta get a core back from Dart to do Anthonys tank, then when I get his I will do yours. What color letters do you want?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 8:28 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:

Sounds good to me! I gotta get a core back from Dart to do Anthonys tank, then when I get his I will do yours. What color letters do you want?
red. no lighted window or anything fancy needed.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 7:08 pm

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:

Do you still want the window?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 10:57 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:

sure. but if you want you don't have to make it so wide. maybe a 1/4th inch wide instead and down the whole side of the bottle.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 4:46 pm

Ill photoshop a few pics and show you so you can tell me which one you want to make sure I do it right.

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:

sure. but if you want you don't have to make it so wide. maybe a 1/4th inch wide instead and down the whole side of the bottle.
Back to top Go down
pukkasrt8
CAMM Rookie
pukkasrt8

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 3:15 pm

looks great joey....how much do you charge if i wanted a set of 300 tails done?

also, i have 2 spare sets of 300 tails...maybe you might be interested in those as cores if you plan to do more of these.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 8:58 pm

those look killer!!!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 12:48 pm

I'll have to keep you in mind for some Plum work!
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 6:13 pm

I'll also have to keep you in mind for paint mods. Really soon. What's your fee?
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 11:21 pm

Joe, those look great. How much did it cost for you to do them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Tails... FTW!!!   Tinted Tails... FTW!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinted Tails... FTW!!!
Page 1 of 1