Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!

Go down 
+8
HemiMag
AlterEgo
ghost
chargerchick
Hoodie
liljoejoe54
Admin
xegitalian19xx
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! Empty
PostSubject: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:17 pm

I posted this on the Z but figured I put it here as well. I finally got everything on and cleaned up! Let me know what you think...
Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! DSC00862
Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! DSC00864
Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! DSC00865
Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! DSC00867
Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! DSC00880
Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! DSC00882
Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! DSC00889
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:19 pm

Fuckin' SICK! I especially love the new paint job on those covers, and of course, the Bad Ass decal! Cool
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:23 pm

I just urinated and ejaculated at the same time!!!!!!! That shit looks great!!!!! And those are the EXACT fuel rails I want to get. How much did the rails run ya if you dont mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:36 pm

Looks good man.. Like the flames on there..
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:48 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Thanks guys! Thanks for the quick shipping for the sticker Matt!! Joe the rails cost my 350, but that was during a group buy MM was running...I think they are 399 without the group buy.

Shit ass. I gotta start selling sperm tongue
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:54 pm

They were 340...I got all the hardware included and the MM logo engraved in to them which prolly added to the cost. At the time I didn't realize BT was making these again. If I would have known that I would have went that route. But I think all the AN fittings could have brought that cost up as well?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:55 pm

Oh, shit yeah.. If you got all the fittings and hose with them, then that's about as good of a deal as you could ask for.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 11:01 pm

Yeah I would go the Modern Muscle route too and pay a little more cuz them fittings are awesome!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 11:03 pm

Thanks bro. yeah the AN fittings are the shit!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 11:06 pm

The fittings and having everything in one package is probably the better route to go..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 11:07 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Yeah it came with everything I needed to hook it up. Phew you scared me for a minute! I didn't think MM would do me like that but if they would have, I would have had a few choice words with John Smile
Hehe, nah.. Look on SummitRacing.com and you'll see how much some of those fittings cost. Plus you don't need to try and figure out which fittings you need when you buy these all ready to go.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 11:08 pm

Hoodie wrote:
The fittings and having everything in one package is probably the better route to go..

I agree cuz dont have any damn clue what -an 6 or any of that crap means, lol.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 11:18 pm

You guys are bringing up good points! I tried looking at these fitting before and it was wayy to confusing for me...much easier to just let someone else figure it out! lol
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 12:35 am

WOW! That looks fantastic!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 6:55 am

looks bad ass ant! great job!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 8:19 am

Gotcha...I was trying to add it up from the prices posted earlier but I wasn't coming up with the right prices lol...Guess I was forgetting the labor charges! Duh
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 8:20 am

Thanks Dave and ChargerChick!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 11:06 am

Do you have a picture of the passenger side rear so we can see the fuel hook up?
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 11:38 am

No, but I can take one when I get home and post it up for ya.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 11:56 am

That would be great. I'd like to see if it's any better than the CPR set up..
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 12:54 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
That would be great. I'd like to see if it's any better than the CPR set up..

It's a pretty nice setup from what I remember....It has a quick connect/disconnect and looks really clean...I'll try my best to get a couple of decent pictures of it
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 7:08 pm

affraid OMG! They look soooo Good! You have done so much to your car this year. It is really looking F-I-N-E!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 7:28 pm

that cpr setup blows donkey!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 8:44 am

looks good!Have you thought about shaving the manifold and painting it as well
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 10:26 am

That looks great... man i need a job that pays 100k+ there is so much i want to do to my car...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!   Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painted half covers & Modern Muscle Fuel Rails!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine Bay Aesthetics-
Jump to: